Birthday (Part 2)

“SURPRISE!!!" You all yelled as Lauren entered the apartment. She screamed in fear but calmed down once she saw what was going on.

“OMG, y'all nearly gave me a heart attack!" She said hitting your shoulder as she walked up to you. You laughed and took her into your arms.

“Aww sorry baby, we just wanted to surprise you. Happy birthday beautiful". You said cupping her cheeks giving her a sweet kiss.

“I don't know what's sweeter, those two or the cake". Dinah said making faces at the sight of Lauren and you kissing.

“Why the faces D, you've walked in on worse before". You said smirking at Dinah who cringed her face in disgust as Lauren hit your shoulder again.

“Y'all need help". Normani said turning up the Beyonce song that had come on.

“Come on, this is a party, to Lauren!" You said holding up your cup, watching everyone cheer and do the same.

----------------------------------

“Bye y'all!" You said to your friends who were now leaving the party.

“That was an amazing birthday baby, thank you". Lauren said hugging you from behind, as you still had your back turned towards her.

“You're welcome Laur, but your birthday isn't over yet". You said turning around to kiss your girlfriend the way you wanted to ever since you'd seen her earlier.

“Wow, what was that for?" Lauren asked, her eyes still closed. You laughed and kissed her nose.

“Just for being you. Happy birthday Lauren Michelle Jauregui".