Endless Love: Part 1

Prompt: You and Lauren finally get off on Christmas break. Your parents are away until Christmas Eve and you know Lauren's gonna take advantage of that. You take some viagra to keep up with your sex crazed girlfriend until she practically begs you to stop fucking her.

G!P Y/N

××××××××××××××××

"Hey babe. Merry almost Christmas." I whispered in Lauren's ear as I held up the small box that held Lauren's Christmas present.

"Aww, you're too sweet. I want my kiss though." She held up a small mistletoe above our heads, and as corny as it was, I still leaned in and kissed her lips.

"Mhm, open the box up. It's an early present." I giggled as she eagerly tore the wrapping off the paper and bit my lip as she looked at the box.

"A box of strawberry flavored condoms?" I nodded and gave her the note my parents had given me this morning.

Good morning Y/N!

We're going out of town on business and won't be back until Christmas Eve. You have the house to yourself, so please take care of it.

Love,

Mom and Dad.

"Oh my God! You have the house to yourself for a few days?" I nodded and gasped as Lauren grabbed me by my collar, smashing our lips together in a passionate kiss.

"Break it up you two! This is school, not lovers reef." We broke away as the assistant principal cleared his throat and waited until he walked down the hall.

"God I wish you hadn't showed me that. I'm so horny now and it's all your fault. I'm gonna get you back this weekend. Neither one of us are gonna be able to walk straight afterwards." I shivered as we walked to class and felt my dick hardening in my jeans.

"God you play dirty." She smirked and interlaced our fingers together, humming a sexual song as we walked to class.

"It always gets me what I want, always."

×××××××××××××××××××××

I had finally arrived home after managing to avoid going over the speed limit and ran inside, desperately trying to clean up and make everything perfect. Lauren would be coming over in a few minutes and I had everything set up as I searched my drawer for the pills I had bought a few minutes before I came home.

I knew how Lauren got when we were alone and when she was... in the mood. Lauren was every parents picture perfect dream, but behind closed doors, she was every parents worst nightmare. She could and would put down moves on me in bed that pornstars wouldn't have even thought of. Needless to say, my baby was good in bed, and for all the rounds she could go, I had to be able to keep up. I popped a few viagra pills in my mouth and swallowed as the doorbell rang.

"Hey babe you- oh holy shit". My eyes nearly sprang out of my head as Lauren stood in front of me with nothing but a trench coat and red pumps. She finished untying the knot as she walked in and dropped it to the ground, revealing her naked back to me.

"I told you I would get you back. Now come here. It's a little cold, and I could use some body heat." I practically ran towards Lauren and pulled her flush into me, my hands sliding to her ass as I connected our lips together.

"Desperate much?" I dumbly nodded into the kiss and gasped as she pushed me down on the couch, seductively straddling my lap.

"Me too baby. I've been thinking about fucking you all day long." I groaned as she spoke as smashed our lips together in a heated kiss. My cock was beyond hard at this point and I was ready for some action. Lauren on the other hand had more evil motives in store.

"Mhm, so hard for me. It is only for me right?" She husked as she kissed the spot under my jaw that made me shiver in pleasure.
"Y-yes. Fuck me baby." She giggled and removed her lips from my neck, pulling back enough to look into my eyes that were practically begging Lauren to do something; anything.

"Beg more. You're turning me on so much right now." My jaw dropped as she pleasured herself on my still clothed cock, a breathless moan leaving my lips.

"Laur baby, please do something. Anything. I'm so hard for you. You have no idea how uncomfortable my jeans are in this moment." I sighed as she climbed off my lap and unbuttoned my jeans, the tent of my cock poking up straight at her.

"I can tell. You want me to take care of this?" I almost bucked my hips up in pleasure as she palmed my dick, but held out, not wanting her to think she had me under full control.

"Yes Laur, please baby." I was growing more and more frustrated as she teased me. She knew all the right buttons to push to make me go over the edge and was using that to her full advantage. I decided to let her have her fun with me for the moment, but that dominate side of me was slowly peaking through my gentle exterior.

"Shit Laur." I gripped her hair as she licked the underside of my dick and guided her head to the tip, groaning in satisfaction as she took it in her mouth, running her tongue in small circles on the slit in my dick.

"Mhm your mouth was made for my dick baby. So fucking good." She hummed around my dick as the head hit the back of her throat, and I practically came right then and there, but the thoughts of my dad using three pills to please mom instantly shot that down.

"Have I ever told you how good you are at this?" She chuckled and nodded her head, releasing my shiny dick.

"Have I ever told you how much I love sucking your big dick? How it barely fits in any of my holes?" My grip on her hair tightened as she spoke, pausing momentarily to play with my balls.

"You're so fucking sexy Lauren." I grunted as she took me back into her mouth, sucking me as hard and good as she could.

"Mhm, take my fucking load baby." I moaned as she squeezed my balls, sending ropes of my cum down her throat.

"Such a cockslut for me." I panted as she stood up, bracing herself on shaky legs.

"We gotta long weekend ahead. So much fucking to do." I nodded and kissed her neck, standing up with her legs around my waist.

"I can't wait to have you screaming my name all over this house."