Chapter 11 Faintness

" Am I bothering you ?

- No » they answered, in chorus. They looked at each other sideways and Stone genuinely wondered what had happened a few seconds ago in that truck.

"You're in good luck Stone, I was going to leave! You save my life! [Y/N] exclaimed, pulling her jacket close to her. " Good night ! »

She didn't even look at him and slammed the door behind her under Stone's dumbfounded gaze, who turned to his boss.

"Doctor...What are you...

- No question Stone! Put that coffee down and get the fuck out!

- But, you and...[Y...]...

-Get out ! »

Stone didn't argue further, he knew Robotnik was angry, had he caught them arguing? Or were they hiding something else? In any case, it was not tonight that he would have the answer.

—--

[Y/N] didn't care where her legs were taking her. She had walked over and over in the dark until she could no longer stand, trembling, she collapsed sitting on the floor, trying to catch her breath. She then let reality, the one she was trying to escape, catch up with her and smack her in the face.

Damn, what just happened?

Did she really put her fuck*ng tongue in the doctor's fuck*ng mouth?

And had he done that to her too?!

But what had gotten into her? And the hell, why was this sudden interruption only arousing frustration in her?!

His perfume was still impregnated in her clothes and while passing her tongue over her lips she still picked up the taste of hims mixed with the raindrops.

It was a bewilderment, a mistake, a moment of weakness. He had pushed her to the limit, had provoked her again and again, constantly trying to widen her faults to be able to rush in and trapped, she had not been able to react.

She hadn't thought about it, it was a passing moment of madness, nothing more.

If she remained there, alone, sitting on this stone at dawn in the forest of Greenhill, the cold, the rain and above all her thoughts would get the better of her. Feeling the wave of anguish growing in her belly, she had to survive, get up and return to the hotel before collapsing.

Lack of air

Fear

remorse

Lack

Unable to see a car crossing the street, she walked blindly towards where she slept, towards her refuge. Without even hearing the cry of dingo Karl who seemed to absolutely want to speak to her. He called out to her several times, then had to resign himself, assuming she had her headphones on once more.

"Oh! Here you are ! I have something to tell you! »

She cursed when she saw her lieutenant in the entrance hall. If she hoped to return incognito, without arousing the suspicions of her colleague, it was finished. She gave him a look she refused to face for the moment.

"Not tonight [Lieutenant's name], I'm exhausted, I'm going up!" »

The lieutenant stopped short, surprised. Staring at her even more.

" There is a problem ? It's barely seven o'clock in the evening and...

- It's fine, I'm just a little tired. I ran and caught a cold.