Chapter 3

"INTERPOL? "

He had screamed that name while spinning in his chair. Stone winced, the Doctor asked him for info, he had it in front of him. And obviously what we saw did not please him, really not at all!

"What is Interpol doing here? It's our business!

- In truth no, Doctor, according to my sources, a European satellite has been hit by the electromagnetic wave and ... They are investigating the source of the problem! "

He cast a contemptuous look on the face of the young woman who stood in front of him, Stone had succeeded in bringing his identity file to fruition and he was projecting it there, before his eyes. Just this portrait of her gave him a shudder of nervousness. His strange contemptuous look, his hard and determined features. Who was she

"Commissioner [Y/N] has an impressive CV ..." breathed Stone. "She has climbed the Interpol hierarchy at breakneck speed and has never failed a single investigation. "

He glanced sideways at his assistant, feeling a touch of admiration in his voice as he spoke of [Y/N]. His devil smile immediately silenced him.

"Give me that phone, Stone!" He threw annoyed, turning again in his chair, backing to the young woman's file.

After several tones, a man ends up picking up.

"Walter on the line?"

- Were you aware that Interpol had sent people here?

- Hello Robotnik. Began the commander in chief of operations. "I see that Europe has done faster than expected, indeed i was aware of it. An opportunity like any other to show that we work hand in hand...

- I'm going to pretend I hadn't heard that. "

Walter sighed, sending Robotnik there was his idea, he was aware of having released a mad horse in an unfenced meadow. But when he learned that Interpol had done the same, he saw fit to make this decision, against and against all of its board of directors.

"You should be happy!" You will work with the size of the international police. Commissioner [Y/N] is part of the world's police elite ... Some even say that it is the best of all.

This last word nauseated Robotnik. This admiring intonation on the part of his boss towards someone other than him made him particularly nervous.

"When you asked for my help Walter. He started in a falsely soft voice. "I lowered myself to listen to you once again and I accepted this mission, because i knew and above all, you knew, that I was the only one who could solve it. Is not it...

- I agree, but ...

"So," he cut him dryly. "You have given me total freedom to carry out what I am here for. And I decided that this freedom gave me the right to categorically refuse to work with interpol and even less with Commissioner [Y/N].

- I think you will quickly realize that you have no choice ...

- I always have a choice, always! "

He hung up and a grimace of aggressiveness distorted his face.

No one could be better than him.

No one.

"Stone

- Doctor? "

He turned to his assistant with a determined look.

"Do what you want, but I want to know what Interpol and this arrogant little girl already know!"

- But if she ...