Chapter#2 Arriving at Malibu Preschool/meeting the teacher.

(At the bus stop.)

Barbie: (Was standing at the bus stop while waiting for the bus that will take her down to her brand new preschool. When all of a sudden she felt somebody tap on her shoulder. She wondered who tapped on her shoulder? So she turns around to see who it was. And she smiles as it was one of her very best friends/boyfriend Ken.)

Barbie: (Waves hi to Ken.) "Hi Ken.

Ken: (Blushing looks at Barbie.) "Say ah Barbie I have something I wanna give to you. "And I hope you like this gift that I am going to be giving to you.

Barbie: (Gets excited as she loved Ken's gifts. She kept every single one of his gifts. That he gave to her. Ever sense they where little babies.)

Barbie: "Oh Ken what is it?

Ken: (Shows Barbie the daisy that he had hid behind his back.)

Ken: "I picked this daisy from my mommy's flower garden early this morning and it reminded me of you Barbie. "Because when ever I smell this daisy it smells so sweet just like you Barbie.

Barbie: (Smiles at Ken as she gently takes the daisy from him. And she started to sniff it. And a huge smile formed right onto her face. As Ken was right the daisy did smell sweet just like her.)

Barbie: "Oh ken this daisy is such a lovely gift. "Thank you so much.

Ken: "No problem anything for Malibu's most beautiful doll in the world.

(Weird Barbie shows up and waves hello to both Ken and Barbie.)

Weird Barbie: "Hi Barbie and Ken.

Barbie: (Smiles at Weird Barbie.) "Hi Weird Barbie.

Ken: (Waves hello to Weird Barbie while smiling.) "Hi Weird Barbie. "You excited for your first day of preschool?

Weird Barbie: (Smiles as she nods her head at Ken.) "Yes I'm excited for my first day of preschool Ken. "Can't wait to meet our brand new teacher. "And make brand new best friends. "And see our brand new preschool.

Barbie: (Smiles at Weird Barbie.) "How's your puppy doing?

Weird Barbie: (Smiles at Barbie.) "My puppy's doing good Barbie. "But sometimes she poops inside the mansion by accident. "And I have to quickly take my puppy outside so she can use the bathroom.

Ken: (Begins to chuckle while looking at both Barbie and Weird Barbie.) "Good thing that the dog poop is made of plastic.

Weird Barbie: (Begins to laugh while looking at Ken.) "I know right Ken.

Barbie: (Looks at Weird Barbie while smiling.) "So how was your summer Weird Barbie?

Weird Barbie: (Smiles at Barbie.) "My summer vacation was fun Barbie. "Spent my summer vacation with my family here in Malibu. "And then went to the library a lot during the summer vacation. (Rolling both of her eyes while scoffing a bit.) "Also having random barbie dolls along with both Trey and Gavin give me random wedgies, swirly's, noogies, wet willies and etc.

Barbie: (Rolls both of her eyes as she looks at Weird Barbie.) "Really. (She then smiles as she looks at Weird Barbie.) "You went to the library that's so cool. "What did you do while you where inside the library Weird Barbie?

Weird Barbie: (Smiles at Barbie.) "I was looking at cool books about Malibu.  

(Suddenly Nikki and Teresa arrive to the bus stop.)

Nikki: (Waves hi to Barbie and Ken.) "Hi guys.

Teresa: (Was hugging her sock monkey Bananas.)

Barbie: (Smiles as she sees her two friends.) "Nikki and Teresa hi. "Are you guys ready for preschool today?