Chapter#9 Arriving just in time./Snack time.

(The gang made it to where the preschool was.)

Raquelle: (Very slowly grabs the door handle to one of the front doors of the preschool. And very slowly opens up the door.)

Raquelle: (Held her breath as she took a peek right inside the preschool. Hoping that everyone was still napping. And that the alarm clock didn't go off yet. And she took a silent breath of relief when she saw the entire preschool classroom was quiet and the sound of the alarm clock ticking and the gentle sound of preschoolers snoring can be heard inside the preschool classroom.)

Raquelle: (Turns around back outside to her friends. And motions her hand to signal that the coast was clear for all of them to move on back inside the preschool classroom. Without nobody noticing anything.)

(The gang very carefully tip toe back inside.)

Raquelle: (Very carefully shuts the front door. And also very carefully tip toes back over to where everyone was napping. And she lays back down onto the carpet floor. And pretends that she was asleep the whole time.)

(12:00 pm.)

(The alarm clock for off with a ring.)

(All the preschool kids wake up from there nap spots. As they yawn and rub there tired eyes and stretch out there bodies out.)

Teresa's Aunt: (Wakes up from her deep sleep from the sofa. As she runs her eyes and places back on her black glasses. And gets up from the sofa.)

Teresa's Aunt: (Smiles at her class as she walks out of her office.)

Teresa's Aunt: "Excellent job class with nap time. "And sense you all where so well behaved during nap time. "I'm going to go bring out your snack now as you all deserve it.

Teresa's Aunt: (Looks down at a empty blanket and pillow.)

Teresa's Aunt: (Looks at the class.) "Class has anyone seen Gavin and Trey?

(The class shrugged there shoulders.)

(Suddenly ken's dad came into the preschool with Gavin.)

Teresa's Aunt: (Was shocked to see Kenneth Carson with Gavin and Tray.)

Teresa's Aunt: "Kenneth Carson what happened?

Kenneth Carson: "I caught these two skipping preschool.

Teresa's Aunt: (Had a stern look onto her face as she looks right at both Gavin and Trey. And then places both of her hands onto her hips.)

Teresa's Aunt: "Gavin and Trey I can't believe you two would break rule number nine young man.

Gavin: "But. (Points at Raquelle and her friends.) "Raquelle along with Barbie, Weird Barbie, Ken, Midge, Nikki, Reagan, Dawn, Teresa, Summer, Grace, Blaine, Tia, Ned and Ted, Courtney, Allen Rennie and Ryan. "They also skipped school. "I seen it with my own eyes teacher honest.

Trey: (Nods his head in agreement.) "Yeah I saw them skip preschool with my own two eyes as well teacher. "So they all broke rule number nine as well.

Weird Barbie: (Looks at both Gavin and Trey as she shakes her head.) "No me, Raquelle, Barbie, Ken, Midge, Nikki Reagan, Dawn, Teresa, Summer, Grace, Blaine, Tia, Ned and Ted, Courtney, Allen, Rennie and Ryan. "Did not skip school. "We all where inside the preschool the entire time napping like we where supposed to. (Looks at Teresa's aunt.) "Our teacher even saw all of us wake up from our nap time mats, blankets and pillows Gavin and Trey. "So that proves that we all where inside the preschool the entire time napping and not skipping school.

Trey: (Glares at Weird Barbie.) "Yes you and your best friends did skip school Weird Barbie as me and Gavin saw you all skip school during nap time with our two eyes! (He then points right at Weird Barbie.) "So you and your best friends broke rule number nine!

Weird Barbie: (Glares right at Trey.) "Did not Trey!

Trey: (Glares right at Weird Barbie.) "Did to Weird Barbie!

Weird Barbie: "Did not Trey!

Gavin: (Looks at Weird Barbie as he glares right at her.) "Dude you and your best friends literally skipped school during nap time.

Teresa's aunt: (Had a stern look as she looks at both Gavin and Trey.) "Gavin and Trey that is enough. (Smiles at Weird Barbie.) "Weird Barbie you may go and have snack time with your classmates now.

Weird Barbie: (Smiles as she walks over to where the snack area was.)  

Kenneth Carson: (Smiles as he sees that his son and his best friends where all inside the preschool where there supposed to be.) (And looks at both Trey and Gavin.) "My son and his best friends did not skip preschool as they are inside the preschool like they are supposed to be. (He then gently points at them both.) "And like you two where supposed to be during nap time and not wondering around the Malibu Mall.

Teresa's Aunt: (Nods her head in agreement at what Kenneth Carson had just said.) (And looks at both Gavin and Trey.) "No they didn't Gavin and Trey I saw them inside there blankets and pillows. "Where you should have been during nap time you two..

Gavin: "But. "But.

Trey: "Raquelle and her best friends sneaked right back into the preschool and pretended to be asleep the whole time.

Teresa's Aunt: (Points to the time out room.) "No buts young man. "You both are going to be having a time out for the rest of snack time. "And I will be writing a note to both of your parents.

Kenneth Carson: (Looks at both of the boys.) "And no more arguing with your teacher now and do what she says.

Gavin and Trey: (Went inside the time out room.)

Ken: (Smiles as he walks up to his daddy and gives him a hug.) "Daddy.

Kenneth Carson: (Smiles as he hugs his son back.) "Hi Ken you having fun on your first day of preschool?

Ken: (Smiles as he looks at his daddy.) "Yep I sure am daddy.

Kenneth Carson: (Smiles as he looks at Teresa's Aunt.) "Well better get back to work as soon as I'll be getting off of work. (Smiles at Ken.) "I'll be seeing you when you get home from school Ken.

Ken: (Smiles as he waves goodbye to his daddy.) "Bye daddy.

(Over at a red plastic table.)

Raquelle: (Gently giggles at what she saw. As she gently chews on her cookie.)

Ryan: (Takes a sip of his milk.) "Ha! "Serves him right for nearly wanting to pick on us!

Weird Barbie: (Nods her head at that as she then takes a bite of a random cookie.)

Barbie: (Swallows her chewed up cookie.) "Say guys let's never do this again. "Good thing the teacher didn't believe Gavin.

Midge: (Was relieved on that.) "Yeah. "Can you imagine if she didn't. "We all would be in the time out room right now.

Raquelle: "Yeah and time outs aren't my thing. "As I Raquelle don't do time outs.

Summer: (Raises her milk carton up.) "Here is to a perfect day to a perfect first day of preschool.

(They all tap there milk cartons together as they finish up there snack.)