Chapter#4 Lunch time/Raquelle's plan.

(Everybody stops what they where doing when they heard the sounds of there teacher's gentle clapping of her two hands.)

Teresa's Aunt: "Okay boys and girls it's time for lunch. "But before we all prepare for lunch time. "I want you all to please clean up what you where doing first before we line up at the classroom sink to wash our hands for lunch.

(At the dress up area.)

Nikki: (Looks at Raquelle.) "Looks like dress up time is over Raquelle. "Come on the sooner we take off what we tried on. "And place them where they belonged. "We can then go over to the classroom sink and wash our hands for lunch.

Reagan: (Smiles at Raquelle as she nods her head.) "Yeah Raquelle I agree with Nikki the sooner we take off what we tried on. "And place them where they belonged. "We can then go over to the classroom sink and wash our hands for lunch.

Dawn: (Takes off a dress that she had tried on and places it right back on a hanger.)

Reagan: (Takes off the blouse that she had tried on and places it right back on a hanger.)

Nikki: (Takes off the jewelry she had on first. And places it back into the jewelry box. And then she takes off the disco outfit she was wearing. And hangs it back on a hanger.)

Nikki: (Then walks over to the classroom sink. So she can wash her hands for lunch.)

Raquelle: (Sighs as she didn't really want to take off what she had on. As it looked totally gorge on her. But she didn't want to risk getting in trouble on her first day of preschool. So she did what she was told to do.)

Raquelle: (After doing all that. She walks over to the classroom sink. Ken was in front of her washing his hands. So she didn't mind waiting her turn.)

(Weird Barbie, Reagan and Dawn where standing right behind Raquelle and where waiting for there turn to wash both of there hands for lunch.)

Raquelle: (Sighs in a love way as she watches Ken wash both of his hands. And sees him dry them off with a paper towel. She was in day dream mode. Until she felt a tap on her shoulder.)

Raquelle: (Looks at Ken while still in daydream land.) "What did you say Ken?

Ken: (Waves his hand in front of Raquelle's face.)

Ken: "Raquelle.

Weird Barbie: (Leans to the side to where she was standing in line. And sees that Raquelle was daydreaming while looking at Ken.)

Weird Barbie: (Looks at Ken.) "Huh she's daydreaming while looking at you Ken.

Ken: (Had a confused look onto his face as he looks at Weird Barbie.) "Why would Raquelle be daydreaming about me for? (He then groans a bit while gently doing a face palm onto his face.) "Ugh I know why she's daydreaming about me. "Raquelle has a massive crush on me. "Even though I told her many of times that I have a girlfriend witch is Barbie.

Ken: (Waves his hand in front of Raquelle's face again. To snap her out of daydream land again.) "Yo ho earth to Raquelle.

Raquelle: (Snaps out of daydream land.)

Raquelle: (Looks at Ken.) "Huh what.

Weird Barbie: (Had a impressed look onto her face.) "Hey Raquelle is finally out of daydream land. "Welcome back Raquelle.

Ken: (Smiles at Raquelle.) "I asked you if you are okay?

Raquelle: (Begins to blush as she looks at Ken.) "Yeah I'm okay Ken.

Ken: (Smiles at Raquelle.) "And didn't you hear what I said to you Raquelle? "I said your turn to wash your hands at the classroom sink.

Raquelle: (Beings to walk up to the classroom sink. And smiles at Ken.)