Chapter#10 Heading back home.

Teresa's Aunt: (Walks towards the time out room. And she opens up the door to where Gavin and Trey was located at.)

(Inside the time out room.)

Gavin: (Was sitting on a bean bag chair. And writing inside his bully log to pass time away during his boring time out that he just gotten sent to by his teacher. He hoped that it would soon end. Because this room was so boring.)

Trey: (Looks at Gavin.) "Oh man are both of my parents not going to be pleased when they see that note our teacher is going to give me to give both of our parents.

Gavin: (Closes his bully log and sighs as he looks at Trey.) "Same here with mine.

Teresa's Aunt: (Walks inside the time room. And heads over towards Gavin.)

Teresa's Aunt: "Gavin you may come out from time out now as soon it will be time for all of you guys to head down to the school bus and head back home. As school is about to end very soon for the day.

Gavin: (Gets up from the bean bag chair that he was sitting in.) "Oh thank goodness. "I thought that I would be stuck in timeout until school ended for the day.

Trey: (Looks at Gavin.) "I don't think you be in timeout for that long dude.

Teresa's Aunt: (Hands Gavin a hand written note that she wrote to both of his parents.)

Teresa's Aunt: "Gavin here is the note that I wrote to both of your parents. "I do expect you to give it to the both of them. "And to have it signed and brought back to me by tomorrow understand dear.

Gavin: "Yes mam.

Trey: (Smiles as he nods his head at his teacher.) "Yes mam.

Trey: (Sighs as he looks at the note.) "Aw man both of my parents have to sign this note. "Ugh both of my parents will not be pleased when they read this note.

Teresa's Aunt: (Also gives Gavin a cookie and a milk carton.) "Here is your snack from snack time Gavin. "I noticed that there was one more cookie and milk carton left over from snack time. "And so I saved these for you dear. "But do remember dear to behave and don't break any of my classroom rules again okay.

Gavin: "Yes mam.

(Back at the preschool classroom.)

Teresa's Aunt: (Gently claps her two hands together as she looks at everybody.)

Teresa's Aunt: "Okay boys and girls it's almost time for all of you to head back down to the school bus soon. "As it is getting very close for all of you to go home very soon. "Before you all get ready to go home. "I have a very important piece of paper that I do want you all to have your parents sign by tonight. "And have handed to me by tomorrow morning.

Teresa's Aunt: (Gives her class a permission slip for there very first field trip to the zoo.)

Ken: (Looks at the piece of paper and wonders what it was that he was just given.)

Ken: "Teacher what is this piece of paper?

Weird Barbie: (Looks at the piece of paper and examines it. And then shrugs both of her shoulders while looking at ken.)

Weird Barbie: "Have no idea Ken what this piece of paper is. "But what ever this piece of paper is it has a lot of words on it. 

Teresa's Aunt: "Oh that right there Ken is your permission slip. "As tomorrow we will be going on our very first field trip to the zoo. "And I expect you all to have these signed by all your parents. "And turn them all in by tomorrow. "If you don't turn yours in by tomorrow then you won't be able to go. "Because I have to have permission to take you all on this filed trip. "And so no permission slip means no field trip.