Chapter#11 Zoo Field trip

(The Next day.)

Teresa's Aunt: (Was standing next to the school field trip bus's open doors. And she looks right at her class that was all lined up in a nice orderly neat line. And she gently claps both of her hands together.)

Teresa's Aunt: "Okay class remember what I told you yesterday before you all left to go home. "To have your permission slips with you and that you have them signed by your parents. "If any of you kids don't have your permission slip signed by your parents because they feel like they don't want to give me there permission for this field trip then that's alright. For those who couldn't get there permission slips signed will be staying here with the substitute teacher that I have asked to look after the kids that can't go on the field trip. "Okay so let's start collecting those permission slips now shall we.

(The line begins to move.)

Barbie: (Gets excited as she hold onto her signed permission slip real tightly.)

Barbie: "Oh I can't wait to go to the zoo! "I've been there so many times that I never ever get tired of it. "This field trip is going to be off the hook!

Weird Barbie: (Holds onto her permission slip.) "My favorite part about the zoo is not just the animals but also reading about the information that they have about the animals.

Raquelle: "My favorite part about the zoo is there gift shop that they have right inside. "It has the best merchandise money can buy inside that gift shop.

Tia: (Looks at Raquelle.) "My favorite part about the zoo is the animals. "I love looking at all the animals that are inside the zoo as they are all so cute especially the baby animals.

Kevin: (Looks at everybody while smiling.) "My favorite part about the zoo is there petting zoo as I love to pet all the animals inside the petting zoo.

Courtney: (Looks at Tia and nods her head in agreement.) "I have to agree with Tia as the animals at the zoo are indeed the best part of going to the zoo. "And are all so cute especially the baby animals.

Ned: (Looks at Ted and smiles.) "We both love the aquarium/reptile section as it's very fascinating.

Allen: (Looks at Ned and Ted while nodding his head in agreement.) "I also love the aquarium section as I like looking at all the fish and other aquatic animals that are at the zoo.

Teresa: (Holds her sock monkey bananas and smiles.) "Bananas wants to see the monkeys. (Looks at bananas and smiles.) "Don't you bananas. (She then hugs him.)

Trey: (Looks at Raquelle as he nods his head in agreement.) "I to love the gift shop at the zoo. "As the zoo gift shop does have the best merchandise money can buy inside that gift shop.

Gavin: (Looks at Trey.) "My favorite part about the zoo has to be the snake/insect section as it's so cool.

Raquelle: (Gags as she had a disgusted look onto her face while looking at Gavin.) "Ew! "That is my least favorite section at the zoo. "As snakes and insects are so gross.

Summer: (Gets excited as she gently bounces up and down while looking at the line of preschool classmates that where in front of both her and Blaine.)

Summer: (Looks at Blaine with a excited look onto her face.) "Oh how I love field trips. "How many people are ahead of us Blaine?

Blaine: (Looks at Summer and counts the classmates that where ahead of them.) "There's still a ton of preschool classmates ahead of us Summer. "But the line will be moving very soon.  

Ryan: (Kisses his sighed permission slip. And then looks right at Ken as he glares at him while giggling.)

Ryan: "I know one thing that I'm going to do when we arrive at the zoo. "Is try and feed Kenny boy over to the sharks that they have at the zoo. "Hope they like the taste of two legged goofball. "Because that's what I'm planning on feeding them once we arrive at the zoo.