Chapter#6 Putting the plan into action/nap time starts.

(Everybody walks out of the playhouse. Raquelle, Ryan, Barbie, Weird Barbie, Ned and Ted, Rennie, Reagan, Dawn, Allen, Ken, Teresa, Nikki and Grace along with Baline stood out onto the playground. But they did do other things as to not rouse any other suspicion from any other of there preschool classmates. That where probably looking at them on the preschool playground right about now.)

Summer: (Still holding her basketball inside her hands. Walks up to her teacher.)

Summer: (With a fake disappointing look onto her face. Looks at her teacher as she begins to speak to her.)

Summer: "Hey teacher you wanna play basketball with me? (Sighs.) "I asked everyone else that is on this playground if they wanted to play with me? (Fakes starting to cry.) "But they didn't want to play basketball with me. "So I was hoping that you would want to play basketball with me.

Teresa's Aunt: "Sure Summer I'll be more than happy to play basketball with you.

(Both Teresa's Aunt and Summer walk down to the preschool basketball court.)

Summer: (Begins to start to dribble her basketball back and forth. As she looked at her teacher at the same time.)

Summer: "Okay teacher before me and you start our game of basketball. "I must give you a heads up first. "I'm really excellent at sports. "But I'll try and go easy on you teacher. "Sense this is our first time playing together and everything.

Teresa's Aunt: "That's okay Summer no need to explain yourself dear. (Gets into position as she was ready to play basketball.) "Okay Summer let's see what you got.

Summer: (Smiles as she runs super duper fast past her teacher while still bouncing her basketball really fast onto the concrete basketball court. And she manages to score basket after basket after basket.)

Summer: (Looks at her teacher and notices that she was out of breath and looking tired.)

Summer: "You okay there teacher? (Walks up to her while bouncing her basketball onto the basketball court.)

Teresa's Aunt: (Was catching her breath as she was out of energy and was starting to get very tired. But she smiled at Summer.)

Teresa's Aunt: "Summer I don't now about you dear. "But I'm starting to feel very tired and out on energy. "How about we end our game and say that you win Summer. "And head right inside for a long nap time.

Summer: (Places her basketball into her sports bag.) "Okay sounds like a good idea teacher.

Teresa's Aunt: (Rings a tiny bell.) "Okay boys and girls recess is over now. "Let's all head back inside for a nice long nap shall we boys and girls.

(Half of the preschool kids groaned at the word nap time. But Raquelle and her friends smiled at Summer.)

(Back inside the preschool classroom.)

Teresa's Aunt: (Walks over to a dresser and opens it up and takes out pillows and blankets for everybody. And then she lays them out onto the carpet floor for everyone so they can have there nap.)

Teresa's Aunt: (Goes inside her office as she sits down onto her large sofa. And looks right at her class.)

Teresa's Aunt: "Okay boys and girls. "Usually I don't do this for nap time but Summer wore me out like crazy during recess while we played Basketball together. "So nap time is going to be upgraded for one more hour today. "Instead of nap time ending at 11:00 pm like I usually do. "I decided to have it end at 12:00 pm instead. "Now I want all of you little one's to be sound asleep during nap time. "And no talking is allowed during this time. "Once the alarm clock goes off then we will have snack time okay boys and girls.