Chapter#7 Shopping Spree/going out for lunch.

(At the Sports Mart.)

Barbie: (Was looking around the Sports Mart store. And then she stops right in her tracks as she looks at her best friend Summer. With a concerned look on her face.)

Barbie: "Hey Summer don't your mommy work at the sport's mart store here in the Malibu Mall?

Weird Barbie: (Looks at Summer.) "Yeah doesn't your mommy work here at the sport's mart Summer. (She then turns her head side to side.)

Summer: "Not today Barbie. "Today is her day off from work. "And she is down at the beach busy surfing those awesome waves. (Sighs as she thinks at how cool those waves must look by now.) "Man how I wish I was there right now.

Blaine: (Looks at Summer.) "Your not the only one sis. (Looks at all of the surf boards that where on display.) "Heard that there are perfect waves out at Malibu beach today. "Aw man I can be so totally shredding those perfect waves with my surfboard right now. (Looks at Ken with a impressed look onto his face.) "Ken is also a really good surfer. (Looks at Ken as he motions his hand.) "Hey Ken check out these really cool surf boards that are on display dude.

Ken: (Gulps as he suddenly remembered something that he should probably warn everybody.)

Ken: Hey you guys I should probably warn you about something very important big time!

Weird Barbie: (Looks at Ken as she walks right towards him.) "What it is Ken?

Ryan: (Who was standing in front of a store wall mirror. And was busy admiring himself. Looks right at Ken through the reflection of the store wall mirror.)

Ryan: And what would that be Kenny boy? (Does a epic pose while kissing himself on the mirror.) "Boy Ryan you are looking good as ever aren't you.

Raquelle: (Sees Ryan looking at himself at the store wall mirror.) (Walks towards Ryan.) "Ooh let me try Ryan.

Raquelle: (Gets onto the other side of the store wall mirror. And then looks at her reflection.) "Who's the most prettiest doll in all of Malibu? (She then gently does a hair flip while gently giggling.) "You are Raquelle. (She then does poses like if she was on a catwalk.)

Ken: (Rolls his eyes at what he just saw. He would have to either eat himself a huge ice cream sundae or invent something to get that image out of his head of what he just saw. But he shook it off for now. As he had to warn everybody about what he was going to tell them right away.)

Weird Barbie: (Looks at Ken.) "You okay there Ken? "You look like you saw a ghost there.

Ken: (Looks at Weird Barbie while quickly glancing right at Ryan.) "Long story Weird Barbie. (He then looks at everybody.)

Ken: (With a worried look onto his face.) "Okay so what I wanted to warn you guys about was this. "When I overheard Barbie ask Summer if her mommy was working at the sports mart store today. "Well it then brought up a memory of mine. "I just remembered that my daddy works as a mall security guard at this very mall.

(Everyone stops what they where doing as they gasp at what Ken had just warned them about.)

Ryan: (Stops posing in front of the store wall mirror. And begins to laugh nervously as he turns around at Ken.)

Ryan: "Are you kidding me Kenny boy?! "What's gonna happen if he catches us all for not being inside preschool right now? "I was just wondering that's all.

Ken: "Well if my daddy catches any kid not at school. "And if he finds out that there skipping school to hang out inside the mall. "He takes those kids that are skipping school into his office for questioning. "Then if you are lucky he sends those kids straight back to school with out no problems. "But if you unlucky he calls your parents up on his office phone and tells everything to them.