Chapter#8 Gavin's chase/Trying to get away from Gavin.

(The gang had scattered into different parts of the Malibu Mall. As they where trying to run away from Gavin/hide from him. As they didn't want what he had planned for them at all.)

Midge: (Was running with Barbie. And was starting to get out of breath as she was running.)

Midge: (Looks at Barbie.) "Barbie where can we soon hide at? (Looks down at her legs.) "Because I'm not articulated for running very fast.

Barbie: (As she continues to run. She notices a play area that was nearby. And she takes Midge by her hand.)

Barbie: "Come in Midge. "Let's go hide here. "But we have to keep quiet okay.

Midge: (Nods her head.)

(Over at the mall water fountain.)

Raquelle: (Was ducking as she tip toes past the fountain.)

Raquelle: (Catches her breath as she manages to hide inside a old abandoned store.)

Raquelle: (In a low whisper.)

Raquelle: "Phew! "I think I lost Gavin!

(Outside of the mall.)

(With both Weird Barbie and Blaine who both where still running away from both Trey and Gavin.)

Weird Barbie: (Continues to run while looking Blaine.) "Me and you got to find somewhere to hide Blaine. "As we both had lost both Trey and Gavin. (Smiles as she looks at Blaine.) "And this gives us plenty of time for this both of us to find a perfect hiding spot to hide from both Trey and Gavin. "As I'm sure the others had gotten the chance to find a place to hide from both Trey and Gavin by now.

Blaine: (Continues to run while looking at Weird Barbie and nods his head in agreement at what Weird Barbie had just said.)

Weird Barbie: (As she continues to run she then sees both Ken and Ryan who where looking for a hiding spot.) (Looks at Blaine.) "Hey look Blaine it's Ken and Ryan and it looks like they both are trying to find themselves a hiding spot.

Blaine: (Looks at Weird Barbie as he continues to run.) "Let's go and see if they both need out help Weird Barbie.

Weird Barbie: (Nods her head as she runs with Blaine over to where both Ken and Ryan where at.)

Ryan and Ken: (Where both running and trying to find themselves a hiding spot before Gavin and Trey found them.)

Ryan and Ken: (Stop in there tracks as they find a old abandoned store.)

(Both Weird Barbie and Blaine arrived and smiled at both Ken and Ryan.)

Weird Barbie: (Smiles as she looks at both ken and Ryan.) "Hi guys need and help on finding a perfect hiding spot?

Ryan: (Smiles as he likes this hiding place. And gently places his plastic hand onto his plastic chin.)

Ryan: "Nice this hiding spot is perfect for Ryan.

Blaine: (Smiles as he looks at Ryan and then back at Weird Barbie.) "Looks like Ryan already found himself a perfect hiding spot Weird Barbie. (Glances as he looks at the abandoned store.) "And I have to give Ryan credit in hiding as this is one cool hiding place.

Ryan: (Was just about to walk inside. But Ken stops him right in his tracks.)

Ken: (Glares right at Ryan.) "Oh no you don't Ryan. "I saw this hiding spot first! "Go find yourself another hiding spot over gelled hair boy.

Weird Barbie: (Looks at Ken while wincing a bit.) "Ah oh looks like Ken also already had his eyes on this hiding spot as well Blaine.

Blaine: (Looks at Weird Barbie as he nods his head in agreement.) "Yep and Ken just called Ryan one of his nicknames that he always calls him. (He then places both of his plastic hands onto his hips.) "And knowing those two they will begin to argue and start one of there annual wrestling matches.