Chapter#12 Fall scavenger hunt contest

(The next day.)

(Inside Malibu Preschool.)

(Everybody was sitting down on the ocean rug as Teresa's Aunt had a surprise for everybody.)

Teresa's Aunt: (Shows everybody two scavenger hunt lists.)

Teresa's Aunt: "Boys and Girls today I have a very special surprise for all of you. "Today we are all going on a field trip to Malibu National Park. "Where we are going to have ourselves an autumn scavenger hunt contest. "So here is how this is going to work okay boys and girls. "I'm going to split you all into teams of three. "And you each are going to share two lists. "And the team that finishes each list off first will win a very special prize.

Raquelle: (Raises her hand.)

Teresa's Aunt: (Notices that Raquelle had her hand raised.) "Yes Raquelle you got a question?

Raquelle: (Lowers her hand down.) "Yes teacher. "What is the special prize?

Teresa's Aunt: "Unfortunately Raquelle I can't tell you what the special prize is. "You will have to wait until either your team wins to find out what the special prize is.

Teresa's Aunt: (Changes the subject.) "Okay class before I split you all up into teams of three. "Let's learn a bit more about autumn now shall we class. "Who can tell me what happens during the month of autumn?

Barbie: (Had her hand raised.)

Teresa's Aunt: "Yes Barbie.

Barbie: "During the month of autumn the leaves on the trees begin to change into all beautiful colors. "like red, orange, and yellow. "And plus the weather outside gets a little bit chilly. "But not as cold as winter. "Plus some animals get ready for hibernation.

Weird Barbie: (Smiles at Barbie as she nods her head at that. And then gives Barbie a thumbs up while smiling.)

Barbie: (Smiles back at Weird Barbie.)

Teresa's Aunt: "Correct Barbie. "Even though Malibu stays warm because of the climate here. "But like what Barbie has explained about what autumn does to trees. "Our tress do the exact same thing down here in Malibu. "They change color every year during the autumn season. "In fact you kids will be very amazed as to what you will find today on your scavenger hunt. "Now it's time for me to split all of you kids into teams of three. "Please listen very closely as I will be reading as to who is on witch team.

Teresa's Aunt: (Gets up from her seat that she was sitting at. And grabs her clipboard that she had written down who's going to be on witch team. And begins to read each name on each team.)

Teresa's Aunt: "Now before I do read the name's of who's going to be on witch team. "I just want to explain this to everybody. "That I came up with the perfect teams for each one of you last night. (Smiles at her class.) "And after the well behavior during our zoo field trip yesterday. "I know for a fact that there won't be any problems with any of these teams that I came up with.

Teresa's Aunt: (Begins to read from her clipboard.)

Teresa's Aunt: "Okay to start off one team. "Raquelle, Ryan, Blaine.

Teresa's Aunt: "Barbie, Weird Barbie, Ken and Ben.

Teresa's Aunt: "Midge, Nikki and Grace.

Teresa's Aunt: "Ned and Ted, Allen and Kevin.

Teresa's Aunt: "Tia, Courtney, Rennie.

Teresa's Aunt: "Gavin and Trey.

Teresa's Aunt: "Reagan and Dawn.

Teresa's Aunt: "And last but not least. "Summer and Teresa.

Teresa's Aunt: (Looks at all of her class.) "Okay children. "You may all partner up with your teams while I go into our supply closet and grab our walking rope.