Chapter#5 Raquelle Explains her plan to everybody.

Raquelle and Ryan: (Both go back to the lunch table. So they can finish up there lunches before they all had to go outside for recess.)

Raquelle: (Sits back down in her seat. And finishes up her sushi. But while she was eating she glaces up. And looks at her teacher's office and sees that she was eating her lunch inside her office. So she knew that this would give her plenty of time to explain to her friends what she wanted to tell them. Before her teacher comes out to signal that it was time for recess. So she had to act fast.)

Raquelle: (Gently places her chopsticks back into her container. And looks at her friends as she speaks in a low whisper so both Gavin and Trey and her teacher won't hear what she had to say to all her friends.)

Raquelle: "During recess time meet me inside the playhouse. "No exceptions!

Midge: (Who was eating her lunch that was easy on her taste buds. And she swallows her chewed up food. And also speaks in a low whisper.)

Midge: "Why Raquelle?

Courtney: (Looks at Raquelle while speaking in a low whisper.) "Yeah why Raquelle? (She takes a bite of her slice of pizza.)

Ryan: (In a low whisper.) "Don't worry you guys will love what my sis is going to tell all of you guys. "Trust me on this.

Raquelle: (In a real low whisper.)

Raquelle: "I would still eat your school lunches. "Because after we get done with one thing that I'm not going to say right now. "You will all end up getting hungry. "So I suggest you finish up all your lunches.

Raquelle: (Eats the cupcake Barbie gave to her.)

(Raquelle had just finished what she had to say just in time. As Teresa's Aunt comes right out of her office. And smiles at all her class.)

Teresa's Aunt: (Gently claps her hands.) "Okay boys and girls lunch time is over now. "Please make sure that you clean up after yourself's. "Then after you all do that please line up at the back door for recess please.

(Outside in the preschool playground.)

(Inside the playhouse.)

Raquelle: (Looks at who had arrived to the playhouse like she told them to. But she noticed that only Barbie, Weird Barbie, Allen, Reagan, Dawn, Renni, ,Ned and Ted, Summer,Nikki,Teresa and Grace had showed up. And not Ryan and Ken.)

Raquelle: (With a confused look onto her face. Begins to look around the playhouse.)

Raquelle: "Ah where is Ryan and Ken at? "I invited them inside this playhouse as well. "Thought they would be with you girls.

Barbie: (Had a confused look onto her face.) "Ken was right behind me when we lined up for recess. "Wonder where him and Ryan went to?

Allen: (Looks at Barbie.) "Last time I saw Ken and Ryan both Gavin and Trey where standing right in front of the both of them. (He then begins to chuckle while looking at Blaine.) "Both Gavin and Trey where also standing right in front of me and Blaine but we both managed to run away from both Gavin and Trey before they both can give us either wedgies, wet willies, noogies or etc.

Weird Barbie: (Nods her head at that.) "Both Gavin and Trey where also standing right in front of me, Blaine, Allen, Ken and Ryan. (Looks at both Blaine and Allen.) "But me, Blaine and Allen managed to run away from both Gavin and Trey before they both give us either wedgies, wet willies, noogies or etc.

(Suddenly both Ryan and Ken enter inside the playhouse. Both waddling right inside.)

Raquelle: (Looked confused as to why her twin brother and Ken where waddling like penguins.)