Chapter 2 - Hot Pot Game

As you and Ayaka left the Kamisato estate you arrived at Komore Tea house. As you entered you found Thoma with the traveler and Paimon.

"Oh hello Y/N" Thoma said and the traveler also greeted you.

"Hello everyone, what are we going to do?" you asked Ayaka and she smiled.

"A hot pot game, I figured out that we could relax a little since our plan's regarding the vision hunt decree went smoothly." thoma said and you smiled.

As you all gathered at the table with the hot pot the game started and you weren't really enjoying it since the ingredients were horrible.

After playing for 1 hour Thoma was sitting next to Ayaka holding his stomach.

" Oh my god maybe I exaggerated a little this time..." he said and you looked at him.

"Thoma would you like a tea? I know a tea that can help you feel better." you said and he shook his head.

"Won't do my lady I should be the one helping you." you said and you stood up.

"Nonsense your clearly not feeling alright let me take care of you." you said and left to brew the tea.

When you came back and Thoma drank from it he felt better in an instant.

"Woah how did you know that, tea would help me lady y/n ?" he said and you smiled.

"I do own a dendro vision for a reason don't I?" you said and Ayaka nodded.

"Ah, but who won the game?" she said and Thoma got up.

"Oh yes I hereby declare that, the winner of today's hot pot challenge issss.... Me!" he said and you giggled when you saw Paimon look at him with a you wish look.

"Okay, it's getting dark, what about we go home?" ayaka said and you nodded.

"Your right Ayaka, it's best for us to go home now." you said and bid farewell to everyone leaving to Ritou.

When you arrived at the clan you saw your dad coming trough in a hurry.

"Dad something happened?" you said and he just smiled at you.

"MY darling you know that Chisato is bigger than you so she will inherit the clan one day right?" he said and you looked aware.

"Yes... But, why do you mention it now?" you asked with a confused look.

"Well I want you to be safe, and the only way I can do that is to see you married to a gentleman who is wealthy and respectful, sure he can be irritating sometimes but I still think it's a good choice."he said and you looked at him dumbfounded.

" At last, you shall marry Kamisato Ayato. "your dad said and you looked at him completely shocked.

" Excuse me... WHAT?? "you said and he looked surprised at you.

" Aren't you happy? I thought you took quite a liking on the young man, he's also a comissioner and part of the tri-comission, so your life with him will be perfect. "he said and you looked at him.

" Father, but, did he even agree over such a thing? "you said hoping you would get some sense in this man right now.

" In fact I had a chat with him today, he said how a lovely girl you are so I suggested him a marriage and he was delighted with the idea. Your wedding will be in some weeks. After you will move to the Kamisato estate and officially become the comissioners wife. "he said and you looked at him still puzzled. He can't do that, and Ayato? Didn't he look different from the other noblemen? Why is he acting like one now? You were confused and very angry.

" I... I-dont know what to say... "you said and your dad hugged you.

" Ah my darling your so excited that you can't even find your words I shall invite lord Kamisato here tomorrow so you can chat together. "he said and you nodded. You didn't like the situation but, you couldn't do anything either, you had to respect your clan no matter what and stay loyal to the Shogun, even if it came with the cost of your freedom.

Meanwhile at the Kamisato estate Ayato was analyzing some documents when Thoma entered the room.

"My lord, I received a letter about a marriage but I think it was send to the wrong place, after all there's no wedding here right?" he said confused and Ayato chuckled.

"No Thoma, it's quite alright that's indeed a letter send to me." he said and Thoma looked stunned. Ayaka, who was practicing her calligraphy in a room next to ayato's office looked shocked up.

"But who is getting married brother?" she said and Ayato looked on the window.

"Myself, with none other than Y/N Hiiragi." Ayato spoke and both Thoma and Ayaka looked shocked.

"What?? With y/n ? But how?" Ayaka asked and he smiled.

"Let's just say I'm saving her from the hands of her clan." he said and Thoma gave Ayaka a confused look.

"As long as you protect her too, it's alright." Ayaka said going back to her work.

As the night fell over Inazuma, everyone started to drift to sleep, some thinking about the war, while others thinking about weddings.