Chapter 20

"Ah that's not good..." you mumbled as you read a letter. You received a letter from Cyno, your former classmate about what happens right now in sumeru.

"What's not good dear?" Ayato said as he enjoyed a cup of tea.

"There are big problems in Sumeru... The balader is almost a god... And Dottore is behind this as well. Poor lord Kusanali...shes been locked in that Palace for 500 years." you said as you looked at your cup of tea.

"How unfortunate... Would you like to go there and help your friends?" Ayato said and you nodded.

"Yes, after all they helped me when I needed it the most, and Lord Kusanali even gave me a vision, I can't let her down when she needs it the most." you said and he nodded.

"Then I shall come with you, I'll take some shumatsubans as well for safety. Ayaka, thoma, you will be in charge of the estate, today Igor will leave with his family so you don't have to worry about them anymore." Ayato said and everyone nodded.

After you made the arrangements you left to sumeru. You hoped things wouldn't be that bad, but deep down you knew just how crazy everything was right now.

As you arrived in Sumeru city you heard someone call you.

" Y/N??" a voice said and approached you two.

"Tighnari! Collei!" I'm so glad to see you both again, do you know where cyno is? "you said as you hugged them.

" Yes in fact he told us about the letter he sent you and we knew you would come. Let's go, everyone's waiting. "Tighnari said and you all went to a room where the traveler, nilou, dehya, cyno, alhaitham and Kaveh were.

" Y/N! "Cyno and Paimon said as they approached you.

" Hello everyone, I'm glad to see you all again. "you said and they smiled.

" Oh by the way this is Kamisato Ayato, my husband. "you said and everyone looked shocked.

" Woah who would expected that the next time we see each other your already married. "Dehya said and you smiled.

" I'm glad to see you as well Dehya. "you said and Ayato nodded.

" Y/N told me about what's going on in Sumeru and we came to help, I know what the fatui are capable of since they messed with Inazuma as well and I want go help you. "he said and Alhaitham nodded.

" Very well Yashiro commissioner, well you see, for now we have to act very low we can't create suspicions or our plan will be destroyed. Kaveh, could you tell them what you know? "Alhaitham said and Kaveh scoffed.

" Yes so as my annoying, and I repeat, very annoying roommate said, I did some investigations in the Akademiya. They wanted me to help them design one of the libraries and that's when I heard that this so called doctor has a lab where he has important parts of this new god. If we can steal those parts we can win some time to free Lord Kusanali. But it won't be easy to get there... And even if we do, it will be very hard to beat the doctor if we cross paths with him. "Kaveh said and you nodded.

" Well I do know him so I can keep him occupied. I would gladly show him a lesson after what he did to me and my family. "you said and they nodded.

" Okay then Traveler, you will go with Alhaitham to get the pieces, then tighnari and collei will guard your way in case something will come up. Dehya, I want you and Candace to convince the people from the desert and the Emerites that kusanali is actually a kind god that helped scarlet king, nilou you should go to the Akademiya and keep the sages busy, they hate arts so you can talk to them about how they should consider making arts more important in sumeru, meanwhile me, y/n,kaveh and ayato will take care of the doctor. "cyno said and you all nodded.

" the doctor is right now at the docks, so we should hurry. "you said as you left to seek him.

When you arrived you saw his standing by the docks and looking at the sea.

" I think I should approach him and start asking him questions, I don't think he will attack me right in day light. "you said and Ayato looked at you.

" Only if your sure, we will stay here and see what he does. "he said and you nodded. As you came closer he turned to look at you.

" Hm... Oh? Well well well if it isn't my favorite woman in the whole teyvat. "he said and you scoffed. Ayato looked from afar with his hand clenched.

" Don't you just start with that, what are you doing here in Sumeru hm? If I recall well you should be exiled from this land after what you did. "you said and he laughed.

" Ah but of course, you see my dear Y/N, they realized what an opportunity they missed when they kicked me out. Now they will witness just what I'm capable of. "he said and you looked at him.

" Your a monster, I don't know why the sages let you in sumeru, but you will pay if you dare to hurt this land or its god, mark my words. "you said and he laughed.

" And who will stop me Hm? You? If I recall correctly you couldn't even save your mom, and you want to save a whole nation. "he said in a mocking tone and you knew that he wanted to challenge you so the matras would take you away.

" Well I don't know whos the most stupid between us because, I would never attack a child, yet you didn't even have the courage to steal me while I was alone, you had to challenge my mom to get me, and even so you still didn't. Must be a shame to be beated by a kid isn't that right doki? "you said and he gritted his teeth from the nickname you just gave him.

" Watch your mouth or ill-"

" You what? Would you attack me here in day light? Let me remind you, I'm one of the best students the Akademiya ever had, plus I'm part of the tri-comission in inazuma, I don't think you want to mess with me right here where matras may see you. "you said and he looked at you even more annoyed.

He approached you till your faces were at centimeters apart.

" I'm telling you only one thing dear, stay out of my way or you will suffe-"

"Stay back from my wife right now." Ayato said from your back and dottore stepped back looking at him.

"Oh? So we got the whole family I see, you don't even trust your wife to be alone for one second do you?" he said and Ayato came closer.

"I trust her more than you could think, you on the other hand, not even a donkey would trust you." he said and you chuckled.

"You filthy-" he said but then you saw a green butterfly fly in your way. You carefully looked at Kaveh from the bush he was hiding in with cyno and he made signal for you to come.

"well I think we finished here, I repeat, if you harm sumeru or Lord Kusanali you will have to deal with me... Doki." you said and left while he looked annoyed.

"DONT YOU JUST CALL ME THAT."