Epilogue

"Unmei you spoiled little- where are you?" a girl said.

"Lady Aruna! Please don't leave the courtyard." Thoma said as he approached the young lady.

"Awh but Thoma... Unmei dissappeared." she said as she frowned.

"It's alright I'll find it for you, how about you go enjoy a teacup with your mother and aunt?" Thoma said and she nodded.

"I guess that also works, thank you Thoma~!" she said as she ran away.

"Thoma, what happened?" Ayato asked as he approached his friend.

"Ah it's nothing my lord, the young lady wanted to find Unmei, but he dissappeared again." he said and Ayato looked around.

"Hmm I see, well don't worry, I may have a clue where he is." he said while leaving.

As Aruna made her way to the Kamisato dining area she saw her mother drink tea with her aunt.

"Mother! Auntie!" she said cheerfully as the 2 women's looked at her.

"Ah my sweet Aruna how are you?" Y/n said as she took Aruna in her arms.

"I'm fine, but where's Haru? I thought he would be with you." she said referring to her older brother that was currently 14 years old while she was 5 years old.

"He left to play TCG with uncle Itto, you know how obsessed he is with that game." Ayaka said as she sipped her tea.

"Pff I wonder from where he got this obsession of his..." Aruna said and the 2 women started to laugh knowing that she meant her father.

"Now Aruna, today you will stay here with Haru, auntie Ayaka and uncle Thoma okay? Me and your father have some business in the city." you said and she nodded.

"Fine, but take care okay?" she said and you smiled.

"Of course we will!" you said as you finished your tea.

Later in the afternoon you completed some papers for the Kamisato Clan and now you were around to prepare for the tri-comission meeting from tensukaku.

As you finished getting ready you saw Ayato enter.

" Are you ready?" he asked as he approached you and you nodded.

"Yes I am, we can go!" you said and he smiled.

As you both arrived at Tensukaku you were greeted by Ei, Kujou Kamaji and Chisato and the new head of the Kanjou comission.

"Ah everyone is here good. So for this meeting we will mostly talk about the new festival that will come. The Kamisato clan is already handling the organization, the kanjou commission is dealing with the identification of every participant that comes to inazuma, and the tenryou commission deals with the safety of this event..."the shogun started to say and you all listened to her.

After the meeting you took your leave and you headed back to the estate.

" Did you realize how much time passed? It's as if yesterday we got married. "you said and Ayato smiled.

" Yes, and look at us now, married, with 2 kids living the life we always wanted. "he said and you smiled.

" Yes, I'm very happy Ayato, I love you so much. "you said and he smiled.

" I love you just as much darling. "he said and embraced you while you entered the yard. As you finally got in the estate you looked in the room where haru and Aruna stood just to see them sleep next to Ayaka and Thoma. You smiled while you look at Ayato who put a hand on your shoulder smiling.

As you closed the door carefully you left to your own room and you prepared for bed. When you were done you both laid down on the bed looking at the ceiling.

"Oh by the way, where's Unmei?" you said and ayato smiled.

"He should be here, Unmei?" he called and you saw that under the bed your dog jumped on you two.

"Ah here you are you mischievous doggy." you said while you caressed him.

"Woof! 'he said while he liked your faces happily.

" Well look at this, our family was really brought together because of fate. "Ayato said and you smiled.

" Indeed, fate brought us together after all... "

And with that, you fell asleep with Unmei between the two of you.