Chapter 7 - A Festival Night 1

As you woke up from a stressful night you looked at the clock and saw that it was actually 8am. You looked in your right side and saw that Ayato already left your shared bedroom probably to deal with his work. You prepared a pink kimono and tied your hair in a high ponytail. After you were ready you left the bedroom and headed to the living room where Ayaka and Ayato usually had their tea. You found both of the siblings in a very quiet mood.
Ayato was reading some documents while Ayaka was writing a letter.

"Good morning!" you said and sat down in front of them. Ayaka nodded and gave you a warm smile and Ayato's serious face looked up and when he saw you he gave you a warm smile.

"Morning darling, today there's a festival on Amakane Island, and since things were so stressful lately I decided that maybe it would be good if we all went there to hang out."Ayato said and Ayaka looked at him with a big grin.

" Oh that's wonderful brother! I'm sure we will have a nice time! "Ayaka said and you giggled at her excitement. You knew that Ayaka was very affected by what happened to Thoma, and Ayato probably wanted to cheer his sister up.

" Then it's settled, we will go when the sun sets. "Ayato said and you smiled at him.

" I will go to talk to Yoimiya in the meantime, she will come at the festival as well so I will stay with her too. "Ayaka said and excused herself and you saw Ayato call for one of his Shumatsuban's.

" Watch over her, I don't want anything to happen to my sister. "he told the shumatsuban and he dissappeared after Ayaka.

" Ah how bad is that Thoma is wanted right now... "you said while you looked at the tea in front of you and Ayato nodded.

" That's true, but at least he's in a safe place. After all no one is allowed in the Komore Teahouse without my permission. "he said and you nodded.

" Well, would you like anything to drink? "since Thoma isn't here anymore I will go and prepare it." you said and he looked at you with a smile.

"I appreciate the intention but we still have servants my dear, there's no need for you to start doing their job." he said and you shrugged.

"Oh that won't do I want to be helpful too, plus, what's wrong with me wanting to spoil my dear husband once in a while hm?" you said with your puppy eyes and he looked at you a little caught off guard. He coughed and put his "serious" face again.

"Ah well I guess I can't stop you from doing that, so a milk tea will be just fine, my love." he said and now you were the flustered one.

You just quickly left to the kitchen and started preparing his milk tea, you put the tapioca pearls in and put a straw in. Who would knew that this man was such an addict for Bubble tea?You brought his milk tea in his office and you saw him writing some papers.

"Do you perhaps need my help?" you said and he just shook his head.

"No need for that right now, but thank you for the milk tea."he said and enjoyed his bubble tea. You smiled when you noticed what a smile he had on his face.

" Mm I didn't know that you were such a good cook, it looks like I've struck gold by picking you as my wife. "he said very delighted.

You just blushed and he looked at you.

" Oh dear where are my manners, come here and sit on my lap till I finish my work. "he said and you looked fazed in one place. He looked at you and started to giggle at the flustered face you had.

" Oh come now y/n, we're married, if you get embarrassed with this, what will you do when we will have our first night together? "he said and you were actually about to enter in the ground from the embarrassment. You did not actually think at when you and Ayato would have your first night, but, you surely knew that the moment was closer and closer since you were one of the most important clan's in inazuma, and everyone expected heirs from you. You quickly went to Ayato and he pulled you in his lap while he wrote. While he was busy you started playing with a strand of his hair. When he noticed this he turned to look at you and you looked into his purple eyes. You were so enchanted by his eyes that you didn't even notice how both of you went closer and closer to each other. Before your lips could meet the door was opened and Sara made its way inside. When you saw her you quickly stood up and looked at her flustered.

"Ehm... Sorry to disturb- but I came to check this place on the behalf of the Shogun." she said in a more serious tone after her kind of embarrassed face.

"So you suspect that the Yashiro comission would hold Thoma here?" Ayato, asked in a serious manner and Sara looked at him.

"Not necessarily but because both Thoma and the traveler had contact with the Kamisato clan, we have to check this place, I don't think you would be so foolish to hide him here but, what needs to be done needs to be done." she said and Ayato nodded. The shogun's army started searching each room and when they saw that nothing was wrong they reported back to Sara.

" Ah so I was right, well, thank you for your time Mr. And Mrs. Kamisato, have a nice day. "Sara said and you smiled.

" Goodbye Sara, à nice day as well! "you said and saw how they left the estate. Ayato just shook his head and looked at the clock.

" Ah well it's time for us to go to the festival my dear. "he said and you smiled.