Chapter 4 - Preparations

You were currently walking trough the streets of Inazuma with Ayaka. You had to get your wedding kimono and the youngest Kamisato sibling offered to help you.

"Oh I'm so excited for your wedding with my brother y/n! We can finally be like true sisters!" she said with a warm smile and you giggled.

"Indeed Ayaka, I'm glad I can have you as my sister in law." you said as you stopped at Ogura textiles & kimonos.

"Ah lady Kamisato and lady Hiiragi what a nice surprise!" Ogura Mio said and you smiled at her.

"Hello, may I ask you what wedding kimonos you own?" you said and she looked surprised.

"Oh are you getting married?" she said and you nodded.

"Oh my that's big news! Who is the lucky man?" she said excited and Ayaka chuckled.

"My brother." she said and Ogura looked stunned.

"A wedding between the tri-comission?? That's such a big event you need to glow in the big day my lady! I have the best silk for your dress let me show you some models so you can pick between them!" she said and you started picking the kimono you liked the most.

You picked a kimono that had white, baby blue and baby pink to represent your clan's colors. Ayaka nodded in agreement as she watched the model you picked.

" Okay this will be ready in 1 week my lady, you can come and pick it up then. Also congratulations are in order." she said with a big smile and you nodded.

"Thank you kindly for everything! Have a nice day." you said as you took your leave with Ayaka.

"Y/n should we go to a local flower store? We should get you some flowers and also decorate the Narukami shrine where the ceremony will take place. I heard that even the Almighty Shogun will come because it's a wedding between the tri-comissions." Ayaka said and you nodded.

" I could create the flowers but with this occasion I can help the people of Inazuma grow their business so let's go. "you said and you both went to the flower shop.

You picked roses, cecilias, and a lot of sakura blooms for your bouquet. After you talked about the details you decided to go get some tea from Komore tea house.

" I really can't believe you and my brother will get married to be honest." Ayaka said with a smile.

"Of course I understand, honestly I didn't think this could happen either. But your brother is a wonderful person, even if this marriage is arranged I'm glad he's the one I will marry." you said and Ayaka looked at you with a very big grin.

"So you fancy Ayato??" she asked and you felt your cheeks heat up.

"Well I... What I mean is- I don't know yet, I feel so safe around him but what if he just... Doesn't care about me at all? What if he just wanted to gain something from my clan and this was the best way?" you said and she looked at you with a small giggle.

" Oh y/n your worries are in vain I tell you, I know my brother well enough to tell you that he would never sacrifice his freedom for anything, he took a big liking over you but he wouldn't admit it, but with time you will see that he cares a lot." she said and put her hand over yours in a comforting manner.

" Thank you... "you said with a warm smile and she smiled even more.

" Oh my lady, lady y/n, you are both here! My lord was curious where you went and if you did finish the business you had in the city. "Thoma said coming in the room where you were.

" Ah Thoma yes we did finish! We just need to get some more things and we will be done. "Ayaka said and you nodded.

After that the whole day you stood and planned who will come to the ceremony making invitations.

*

Some days later you had your last tea party as a single lady at your estate with all the noble ladies around inazuma.

Kujou Sara, Ayaka, Chisato, Paimon, Yae Miko and some more lady's from noble clan's came to you.

As you served the tea Yae looked at you.

"So darling why won't you tell us how did that yashiro rascal get to marry you~" she said with a teasing voice and you smiled.

"Well he came at asked my father if it was possible and after he proposed to me. I was honestly surprised, but happy nonetheless!" you said and Ayaka smiled.

"Ah that's sounds so nice! Even too I'm sad you will leave me alone here..." Chisato said and you put your hand on her shoulder.

"You will always be my elder sister Chisato, and I hope you will find happiness one day too as the head of the Hiiragi clan." you said and she smiled at you.

"And will you still help the shogun's army against the resistance trough your good strategies?" Sara asked and you nodded.

"Yes, I might not like the war but I am loyal to her excellency..." you said and Sara nodded. She was one of the persons you liked the most in all of Inazuma, her loyalty surprised you yet you always appreciated the way she is, you knew that, deep down she regrets the war but she just listens to her orders.

" Oh but I'm surely excited for the wedding coming up, i just hope the new heirs from the Kamisato clan won't act like Ayato in his youth, ah I still remembered what a nuisance he was..." Yae said and you looked at her flustered. The kids problem didn't come in your way yet but, now that you were thinking, as part of the tri-comission it was your duty to make healthy heirs for the clan's sake. Just thinking at you and Ayato in that situation made you flustered.

Miko looked at you with a smirk like she achieved her goal while the others enjoyed their tea.

Your wedding was tomorrow, and you were quite nervous.

A/n: I wrote this chapter on 15th April so I hope that, every Ayato water became an Ayato haver, for me he took away 157 wishes since I lost my 50/50 but thanks god I could get him :)

In the next chapter you will, see Y/n's wedding with Ayato ^^