Chapter 15 - The Five Kasen

Today your plans were to enjoy the day with Ayaka and Thoma. You didn't go out in a while with them so you were quite excited.

As you went on the streets from Ritou you noticed some new Shogun dolls.

"Oh these dolls are absolutely cute!" Ayaka said and you giggled.

"They indeed are, I heard that Sara and Sayu stood so much in the row just to get one." you said and Thoma looked at you stunned.

"For real? You mean Kujou Sara?" he asked and you nodded.

"Mhmm, oh by the way is Taroumaru included in some combat event?" you asked Thoma and he smiled proudly.

"He surely is! When he heard that there was a sword crossing event he wanted to go and give it a try, first I made sure that he's ready though, I can say that he beated me in less than 5 minutes." Thoma said rubbing his nape.

"Well he's a samurai dog what did you expect they are very skilled." Ayaka said with a chuckle.

"Hello Kamisato ladies and Thoma! Would you like to try our new drink?" a merchant asked and you nodded curiously.

When the drunk was ready you saw that it was called Rainbow Aster. It had a pretty color you had to admit.

"Mm this is really delightful." you said and Ayaka nodded.

"It is! And you can taste the Soy milk so nicely." she added and Thoma looked very happy.

"Well I heard that some people need some help with some novels so I'll go and help a little. I'll see you later my ladies." he said and left to the book collection building.

"So what shall we do now?" you asked Ayaka and she smiled.

"Want to play a round of chess?" she asked with a playful smile and you giggled.

"Oh courseee~" you said and you both left to the Kanjou commission to play chess.

2 hours later~

After you finished the game Ayaka looked surprised at you.

"How did you manage to win so quickly! I gave you check and I was sure I could take your king but then you gave me checkmate!" she said and you smiled.

"At sumeru I studied a lot about strategies, so I know a few." you said and she smiled.

"Ah now I get it, but it was so nice! You have to teach me these strategies, I want to finally beat Ayato in chess someday." she said and you smiled.

"Of course I will! Now, there was this interesting novel I saw and I would want a copy, could we go there?" you asked and she nodded.

When you got there you saw Itto, the traveler and Thoma.

"What does he want this time?" you said and Ayaka looked at you.

"You know that guy?" she asked and you nodded.

"Long story short, he's trouble, let's see what he wants before he ruins the festival with his cows." you said and Ayaka looked at you with wide eyes.

As you made your way there you heard itto say.

"Oh... So uh, Thoma, my bro, my guy, my dude, maybe I didn't explain properly. When I said two points, that's out of a total of two."

"If there's one thing the Arataki Gang is known for, I kid you not, it's our patience and responsibility!"he said and you crossed your arms.

" To be honest Itto, when I hear the Arataki Gang I think of the opposite of "responsable"." You said and everyone turned to see you.

" Ahhh hehe Y/n your finally here long time no see last time I saw you it was at the festival from that island but even then you were busy snuggling Ayato-ouch! "Itto said as a plant with spikes spiked his butt.

" Ehm yes, a pleasure to see you again too Itto. Now what on earth are you doing here, I hope your not causing trouble. "you said and he gave you a hurt look.

" Who? Me?? Oh y/n I think you've got the wrong idea about me! I'm actually helping the festival! Just ask my bro, Thoma! "he said putting an arm around Thomas's Shoulders.

"Thats right milady! They wanna make a duel and I came up with the idea of helping the people around, who completes it first will get the prize." Thoma said and you nodded.

"Fine,as long as Thoma is involved in this I trust you." you said and Ayaka smiled.

While their duel was on you looked for more books to buy. When you were finally done you heard a yelp.

You and Ayaka looked at each other and quickly ran to the source of the scream. When you got there you saw Thoma running to Itto who was... On the ground?

"What's the matter can't Arataki Itto drink soy milk products?" Thoma asked and one of his gang members yelled.

"HE'S ALLERGIC TO BEANS!"

"Oh my, please alow me. Not many are allergic to beans, but I think he has this problem because he's an Oni too. So let me see I think I had the right medicine somewhere." you said starting to search trough your magic book. When you found it you quickly performed some magic with your catalyst and Itto started to open his eyes.

" Huh? Are you an angel? Or am I in heaven already? "he asked and you looked at him with wide eyes.

" No Itto it's me, y/n. "you said and he gasped.

" Y/N I DIDNT KNOW YOUR AN ANGEL, AND ON TOP OF THAT YOUR ARATAKI NUMERO UNO ITTO'S PROTECTOR. "he said and you looked at him with an annoyed face.

" He's still a little dizzy from the soy milk, but he's safe, just take him to rest. "you told his gang and they quickly took him home.

As they left you felt something heavy on your shoulder.

" Hm what happened with Itto? "Ayato asked and you almost screamed.

" Ayato! Please next time don't just come at my back like that u scared me. "you said and he started to giggle while wrapping his arms around your waist.

" Oh come now I'm not that scary you know? "he said in a teasing manner and you rolled your eyes.

" Milord! I didn't expect to see you here today. "Thoma said and Ayaka smiled at his brother.

" Ah yes, I had a quick break and decided to come here, but it seems that till I came all the show ended. What about we go home and you tell me what happened? "Ayato asked you and you smiled.

" I fear I still have some business to deal with here on Ritou, Thoma will you also stay? "Ayaka asked and Thoma nodded.

" Yes milady as much as it's needed. "he said and they both waved goodbye heading to the docks.

" So, want to go home? "Ayato asked you and you nodded.

(A quick side note, from here the story gets a little suggestive, nothing nsfw since I just can't write in that manner, but just a tiny suggestive content)

As you got home it already became darker outside. When you and Ayato entered in your room he was the first to enter, but after you closed the door he pushed you to the wall trapping you.

"Oh god y/n I missed you so much today" he said and you blushed hard.

"I did too Ayato." you said and he smiled down at you.

"Y/n, I want you, maybe it's too sudden and I understand if you don't want too but-" he tried to say but you put your hand on his lips.

"I want you as well Ayato, we waited enough and I think that I'm ready." you said and he smiled at you.

"I love you!" he said and before you could tell him that you do too he slammed his lips with yours. His kiss was very different from the ones you shared before, this one was needy and full of passion.

He quickly grabbed your legs and carried you to the bed not breaking the kiss.

All you knew is that this night was going to be very restless.