Chapter 18

Today was an eventful day to say at least. Some noble clan from Snezhnaya was coming to visit and of course, the Kamisato estate had to greet them and offer them a place to sleep.

Ever since morning there was a lot of commotion at the Kamisato estate and you could see that.

"Ah Y/n, would you like to accompany me to get some outfits from Ogura Mio?" Ayaka asked while you looked up from the papers you were completing.

"Oh sure Ayaka! I really need a break from these papers." you said getting up and preparing to leave with her. After arriving Ogura greeted you excitedly.

"Ah Mrs. Kamisato and Miss Kamisato! A pleasure to have you here in person! Here you go, these kimono's are exactly as Thoma ordered them. I hope you will enjoy them." she said and you smiled.

"Thank you Miss Ogura, we will enjoy them." you said and Ayaka looked at her.

"Oh by the way, is the order I gave some days ago ready about that... Thing?" she said in a very secretive manner. Ogura seemed to know about what Ayaka was talking as she nodded.

"Yes, I already gave it to Thoma because he came earlier to take something for The yashiro comissioner." she said and Ayaka nodded.

"Thank you so much!" she said and you looked at her after leaving.

"What was all that about?" you said with a smile and she just shook her head.

"Ah nothing it was simply a surprise for someone dear." she said while waving her fan. As you were about to leave you heard a scream.

"SHINOBUUUUU!"

You both turned away to see Itto and his gang and the traveler coming to you.

"Oh its my bro's wife! Hey uh sis, did u happen to see Shinobu?" he told you and Ayaka looked at him amazed by how he approached you.

"Ah Itto greeting to you too, no today I didn't see Shinobu, but yesterday she was quite mad on your gang." you said recalling that Shinobu was quite upset with the way she always has to save her colleagues from jail.

"Ah man I knew it she gonna leave..." one of the members said and you and Ayaka looked surprised.

"Leave? Do you mean leave Inazuma again or just the Arataki gang?" you asked and Aether looked at you.

"We over heard Shinobu talk to Sara about an interview, we guessed that she will become a general at the Tenryou comission." he said and you looked surprised.

"A general at the Tenryou Comission? Is that what Shinobu really wants?" Ayaka asked and you looked at her.

"Well guys cheer up, maybe she wasn't giving the interview for herself but helping someone out? From what I know she's specialized in law after studying in Liyue." you said and Itto looked at you.

"Maybe, but, we still gotta do our best to save our deputy member, let's go everyone, we will apologize to everyone." he said and left in a hurry leaving you with Aether and Ayaka.

"Ah they gonna screw it up again..." Paimon said and Ayaka chuckled.

"Well you would better go save them from any trouble, we would like to accompany you but we will have special guests from Snezhnaya these days so we are busy." she said and Aether nodded.

"Be careful with them and take care, see you later!" he said and started running after Itto and his gang.

"Ah yes, we shall go back before Ayato starts worrying right?" you said and Ayaka nodded.

You both headed back to the Kamisato Estate being greeted by Thoma who was cutting the bushes in a nice shape.

"Ah my ladies, you returned safely, my lord was starting to worry since you left only to pick up some outfits but I told him you both are surely alright." he said and you smiled.

"Ah yes, we were held a little by Itto and his gang." Ayaka said and he nodded.

"Oh that's understandable, Y/n, my lord requested you presence in his office once you get back." Thoma said and nodded.

"Oh alright, I'll go see what it is now, see you later!" you said going to Ayato.

Before you opened the door you knocked. You heard a "enter" and you made your way in his office. Once he spotted you his serious face melted in a soft one.

"Ah dear your back, I started to worry about where you and my sister left too but Thoma assured me everything was alright. I wanted to talk to you about the guests we will receive these days." he said and you wanted to sit in front of him at the table but he pulled u in his lap. Ur face became red as he managed to fluster u again. Seeing this, he started laughing.

" Darling, were sharing the same bed, did even more eventful things yet you get flustered from this?" he said and you looked at him even more embarrassed.

"Ayato!! You just... Got me by surprise that's all okay!" you said trying to prove that he's wrong.

"Of course, our guests will arrive tomorrow, and with that, we won't have time for each other as much, so what would you say if we will enjoy our last night alone hm?" he said whispering the last part in your ear and you looked at him with wide eyes.

"Your really such a tease hmph." you said with a grumpy face turning your back at him and making him laugh.

"Alright alright done with the teasing, about more important matters right now." he said and took some papers changing his behavior from the teasing rascal that he is to his comissioner one.

"These guests are from Snezhnaya as you know, but, I don't know if they have any connections with the fatui. I know that they are loyal to their god but, once they get here we have to be careful. My shuumatsubans will guard from the shadows, but that's still not enough, so if you notice something suspicious, you need to come to me and tell me right away, alright? "he said and you looked at him.

" Kind of worried aren't we? "you said and he cleared his throat with a cough.

" Well, you know how much I care for you and my sister, if anything will happen to any of you including Thoma or anyone else dear to the Kamisato clan, I will not stand still. "he said and you realized that his grip over your waist tightened. You knew how much he loved his family, and you loved him for that.

" I know, and that's why I'll stay safe, and watch over Ayaka too, but you have to take care of yourself too, you think I can't see just how tired you are? Please, don't forget about breaks, if not for yourself then for your sister and my sake." you said and he looked at you with eyes full of love.

" I will my love, for you I will. "he said and after he leaned to kiss your lips. After a brief kiss, he buried his head in your hair. You remembered one of the things he always say about how" Moments like these are few and far between. "and you knew he was right, that's why, for you, these moments gave you power to continue,not only as the Yashiro Commissioner's wife, but as Y/n too.

And I'm back! ^^ I want to apologize for not writing at all but, I finsihed my school year and I was kind of busy, next school year I'll enter in my final year from my high school, and I'll have my most important exam, so I won't have time at all for writing, but now that I'm in a break of almost 3 months I will try to finish this book!

I also want to thank you all for the support and encouragement you gave me! From every message on this platform till every wish on Genshin that I found I'm deeply grateful for them! You all make my day brighter with each message and I feel like I have to thank you for that! I hope you all have a nice day and enjoy this chapter!

By the way, now that 2.8 is coming in some weeks, are you planning to get Klee, Kazuha, Yoimiya or Heizou? I really want Klee and gladly have guaranteed but I would love to hear for who you are saving <3