HAPPY NEW YEAR 🎉

A/n: Hello hello helloooo everyone! So I want to say just how much I missed you all and I'm glad to write this announcement here!

I just wanted to wish you all a happy new year! I hope that every goal from your 2023 list will be achieved and that you will have an amazing time!

For me I still have almost 2 hours left till new year, but I know how different time-lines can be so I presume that some of you are already in 2023! Again, I wish you a happy new year, may all your wishes come true and let's hope for a even better year than 2022! I hope that most of you that wanted Ayato got him, and ofc who wanted Raiden as well!

Here's a small one shot with Ayato as a thank you for all the love and support you gave me trough this year!💗

As you were preparing your outfit for the new year celebration that the Kamisato clan held you heard a knock in the door.

"Yes?"

"It's me darling, how are the preparations?" he asked seeing the beautiful kimono on the bed ready for wearing.

"I just have to dress up, and then I will be done Ayato~" you said smiling and he nodded.

"I will go then see what my sister does, I'll meet you outside at the guest area?" he asked and you nodded.

"Yes that will do!" you said as you quickly went to the bathroom to step in your kimono. As you were adding your last touches you smiled at yourself.

This was the first new year that you would spend with ayato as Mrs Kamisato, and you were very excited.

As you stepped outside you saw Ayaka dressed in a icy blue kimono.

"Oh Y/n! You look stunning!" she said and you smiled.

"So do you Ayaka, I'm glad to see you so happy." you said and she chuckled.

"After all this year our family got bigger, and your my sister-in-law, so I have reasons to be happier." she said and you smiled.

As you both made your way to the place where ayato was you saw Itto with Shinobu.

"Oh hello Itto, Shinobu, I didn't know you would come here as well!" you said smiling and Itto started laughing.

"Hahaha of course we would come at the party that my bro Ayato did to see his sissy and you Mrs Ayato!!" he said and you tried to hold back your laughter when you saw that he still didn't know your family name and instead called you Mrs ayato.

"Ah forgive boss for his behavior, we're glad to be here." Shinobu said and you smiled.

"It's okay Shinobu, we're glad to have you here!" Ayala said and you nodded.

As you looked at Ayato you excused yourself from the 3.

You approached him and he smiled.

"I ses that you talked to itto already." he said and you nodded.

"It's hard to miss him when he's so... Extroverted ?" you said as you giggled.

"Hmm I guess so, oh thoma, I see that you arrived." Ayato said as Thoma made his way to you two.

"Hello my lord, my lady! It's a pleasure to be here!" Thoma said and you smiled.

"It's a pleasure to have you here Thoma, I hope you will enjoy yourself." you said and he nodded.

"I will surely!" he smiled as he went to ayaka.

"Well, another year passed." you said and he nodded.

"And what a year... I met the love of my life, I married her, we demolished the vision hunt decree and the sakoku decree, we helped Sumeru and your sister and so many more things." he said and you blushed.

"Yes I agree, totally the best year for us." you said and he embraced you. You buried your face in his chest smiling.

As you looked at each other you saw Thoma come with 2 glasses of champagne.

"There you go you two, in 1 minute it's new year so let's go with everyone." he said and you all went together.

As you looked at the sky you saw fireworks bursting and you knew that the new year finally came.

You all raised your glasses and did a toast to the new year.

" Happy new year everyone, as the head of the Kamisato clan I hope that you will all have an amazing new year. As for myself, I'm sure I will have another amazing year with my wife and family." Ayato said and you smiled.

"Happy new year!!" everyone said.

As you finished the party you finally went to your room with Ayato.

"Happy new year dearest." he said and you smiled.

"Happy new year honey." you said and he kissed you,after all the night was still young.