Party, Party

Sasha stumbles into the bathroom, seeing Meredith in the shower, "Is this a morning where I shower with you or are you by yourself?"

"With me. But make it quick, I have to stop by the place before work. I'm missing rounds," Meredith tells her as she strips down and joins her in the shower.

"Alright, I usually like to take my time but I guess you can make it up to me later."

¤¤¤¤

Sitting in the gallery, watching her girlfriend be apart of a heart surgery makes Sasha a little jealous. Apparently, so is George, "I wish I could hold a heart."

"A monkey could hold a heart."

"You're just mad that Burke didn't ask you," Sasha flicks her sisters arm from her spot next to her.

"George, I need more ice and chips," Izzie joins the interns, making Sasha groan.

Sasha looks at the blonde, "Who else did you invite?"

Cristina is worrying about the guest list as well, "We said the list was jocks only- surgery, trauma, plastics. Who else?"

"Just some people from peds."

"Oh, okay then," Sasha nods.

"You invited the preschoolers to Meredith's house," Cristina rolls her eyes.

Sasha scoffs, pinching her sister slightly, "A, peds is more hard-core than any other program because you're operating on kids. Literal small humans. B, Meredith is gonna get pissed if you invite even more people without clearing it with her first. Just tell me you didn't invite the shrinks."

Izzie looks away from the two, causing the sisters to share a look of disbelief, "She invited the mental defects. This party is DOA."

"You know," Sasha pinches her brow, "Meredith thinks this is going to be a little cocktail thing where we all meet your boyfriend, who I still don't believe really exists, and turning it into a huge mess."

"Did you clear this with her?" George asks.

"No, but I will," Izzie drinks her coffee as the other three roll their eyes.

Cristina shakes her head, asking the question that Meredith, Cristina and Sasha have been wondering, "Why are you wasting the only weekend your boyfriend is in town on a big party? Is he bad in bed?"

Izzie does that laugh that makes you think she's lying, "No. I just want him to meet some of my friends."

"Right," Cristina laughs, "60 geeks in scrubs are your friends," Her pager starts going off, "Bad sex- sucks for you."

Alex joins the gallery, "I heard there's a party tonight at Meredith's house."

"A party?" Cristina asks before leaving.

"Uh, news to me," Izzie tries to play off.

George goes for the denial approach, "No party."

"There is, but Izzie has maxed out on the amount of people allowed in the house. And if she invites anymore, her ass will be living on a park bench."

Alex looks down into the OR where monitors are going off, "Are we losing her or what?"

The patient starts flatlining when Burke takes the paddles and restarts the heart. They get a rhythm.

¤¤¤¤

After performing her fourth rectal exam of the morning, Sasha finds Meredith talking with Derek and George, "It's really unfair. You get to hold a heart, I have to do rectal exams. If you were Cristina, I'd suggest that you threw me off that case somehow. Anyways, congratulations on your first heart surgery," she kisses Meredith's cheek, noticing something is off with her.