Damaged

Sasha moves around the kitchen, cooking breakfast for the house before sitting it on plates and heading up to the bathroom where she sees a mostly naked Callie walk out of the bathroom.

Heading to the bathroom, Sasha leans against the doorway and addresses Meredith and Izzie, "Did I just see-"

"Yup," Izzie nods, "She didn't even wash her hands."

"Breakfast is ready," Sasha shakes her head before going back into her and Meredith's room.

"Hey, are you ready to talk about the whole Finn thing?" Meredith asks, closing the door behind her as Sasha starts to change.

Sasha shrugs, not looking at Meredith, "What's there to talk about? You're gonna do your thing, just like always, and I'm gonna be here, waiting to pick up any broken piece. Just like always."

Meredith sighs, moving forward to hug Sasha and laying her head on her chest, "That's not how this is. I love you, you know that."

Slowly, Sasha wraps her arms around Meredith, "Do I?"

¤¤¤¤

Sasha walks with Alex down to the ambulance bay, "Four dates, two sleepovers and who knows what else without so much as asking me to come with or acknowledging the fact that I'm her actual girlfriend of five plus years and the one that knows her best. Instead, I'm laying in our bed every night, wondering why the hell I stay."

"Then why do you stay? Just dump her and get over with," Alex advises, handing her a gown before grabbing one for himself.

"Because, we've been together for five plus years. There's a lot of history and good times there. I don't wanna throw it all away for a bad couple months."

Alex ties the back of her gown, "Just dump her and she'll only have the vet which will make her realize how important you are to her. And then I don't have to listen to you whine anymore."

She rolls her eyes, "Look, just because you are single-" She stops when they walk out into the ambulance bay where Cristina and Meredith are already waiting, "I'm not ready to take your advice."

"What advice?" Meredith asks.

"Don't worry about it," Alex waves her off.

"She peed. Naked peeing. Ask Meredith," Izzie and George join the group, Izzie complaining, "Oh, that's right, I forgot. You're not talking to her. Ask Sasha, then."

"Sasha was making breakfast then walked upstairs to see Callie in only her panties. Whatever may have happened in the bathroom is all hearsay for her," Sasha comments, leaning back against the wall. 

Izzie groans, "Well, if she were there or if you were talking to Meredith, they would tell you that Callie crosses the line. So across the line. It's so freakin' crossed."

Alex scoffs, "Oh! We're still pretending that you're not seeing a patient, right?"

Sasha laughs, "Oh, how I love watching Stevens get knocked down a peg so early in the shift."

Cristina, who is unnervingly cheery, comes around and puts an arm around Alex and Sasha, "People, what's with all the evil misery, huh? Live and let live."

"You're cheerful," George comments, touching Cristina's face.

"You are," Izzie and Sasha say, completely different tones of voice.

"Come on," Cristina shrugs.

Sasha scoffs at her sister, "How the hell are you this cheerful?"

Cristina waits a little impatiently for the ambulances, "I scrubbed in on a four hour paraesophageal hernia last night, and then I got laid. And now three ambulances are coming in full of bloody, broken car crash victims, all who need to be cut open."