Juju

Sasha stands on the other side of Derek, across from Alex as Derek says his catchphrase, "All right, everybody. It's a beautiful morning to save lives, so let's have some fun."

She rolls her neck fully around starting at the right side before lowering her head and taking a deep breath. Nodding, she looks up to the surgery.

After a while, the monitors start going off as the anesthesiologist looks to Derek, "He's having a reaction. I have to take him off."

"I'm in the middle of his brain," Derek reminds her.

Eventually, the only thing heard is the monotone sound of a flatline, "Time of death...8:17."

¤¤¤¤

In the intern locker room, Sasha does some small jumps in front of her locker and shakes her arms to reenergize herself as George comments, "Four surgeries, four fatalities, and the day's barely started. Could I have a bite of that?" He asks Cristina.

"No, you're in my apartment. You don't get to be in my food," Cristina rolls her eyes.

"Can I have some?" Sasha asks, leaning back against the lockers as Cristina hands her sister a small section of the granola bar.

"Dr. Burke gave me a protein bar this morning."

Cristina looks to Meredith, "He packs his lunch fro him. Did I mention?"

Meredith ties her shoes before leaning against Sasha, wrapping her arms around her girlfriend's waist and laying her head on her chest, kissing just above where Sasha's heart is.

"Talked to the morgue guy this morning," Izzie starts.

"The one with the unibrow?" Meredith asks.

Izzie takes a bite of her apple, gesturing, "The one with the, like, teeth thing. And he said that surgical fatalities come in threes and sevens. Says there'll be three more before midnight."

Sasha sighs, sipping from her water bottle, "Thank God Addison and I moved the Anderson surgery to next week. I've never been so glad a set of twins wasn't ready."

"Well, okay, then, since dead tooth morgue guy said so," Cristina sarcastically says.

"He's the morgue guy," Izzie defends, "He knows things about death."

Meredith picks George's hat off the ground, holding it out to him, "You dropped this."

George looks away from her before walking away.

"He's still ignoring me."

"Ignore him back. It's what I did to Sasha when she was ignoring me for whatever stupid reason. Drove her crazy," Cristina shrugs.

"You ignored me as I was trying to tell you mom's favorite cat ran away. We both were punished for that."

Meredith ignores the sisters as they stick their tongues out at each other, "Derek says I should apologize until he listens."

Cristina looks to Izzie, "Derek says."

"It's good advice," Meredith defends, "He's my friend. That's good friend advice."

Sasha shakes her head, "Girlfriend advice: ignore him. He needs/wants you way more than you need/want him."

Cristina smirks at her sister, "Derek or George?"

"George you annoying bi-"

Bailey comes into the locker room, "Come on."

"Where?" Meredith asks, putting on her white coat.