Secrets Revealed

Sasha lays in bed, snuggled up to Derek, half-awake as Meredith talks on the phone, "Is she alright? Can I call you later, then? I have to go."

Derek rolls over, causing Sasha to whine in annoyance, "Who is calling you at this hour?"

"It's a wrong number," Meredith says, smiling at Sasha as she gives her a knowing look.

"I'm not making breakfast this morning," Sasha groans, "Can you tell Izzie and George to argue somewhere other than in front of our bedroom door?"

Meredith chuckles, before making her way to the door and opening it, "What is going on out here?"

"Nothing," They both say before George walks away and Izzie tells Meredith, "He's freaked out cause I caught him playing with Little Jimmy and the twins."

"I have a girlfriend," George argues.

Derek hauls Sasha out of bed and gives her one of his shirts to put on as they join Meredith and Izzie at the door, "This sounds like fun out here."

Resting her head on Meredith's shoulders, Sasha feels her girlfriends arms wrap around her as Derek's phone rings and he declines the call, "Aren't you gonna get that? It might be the hospital."

"It's not. Breakfast?" Derek asks, walking away.

¤¤¤¤

Sitting in observation with Derek, Sasha watches the surgery below when she hears a clattering. Looking up, she sees a retractor on the floor and Webber leaving the OR, "What's wrong with the chief?"

"I don't know," Derek says, both of them sharing a look with Meredith down in the OR, "But I'm going to find out."

¤¤¤¤

Joining the rest of the interns at lunch, Sasha immediately asks George, "Hey, Georgie, how are you feeling? I heard about the syph."

George looks at Izzie, "Everyone in this hospital knows."

Alex tries to put a good spin on it, "Knows you're a player."

"You're disturbed."

"True," Alex nods, "Everybody's got a secret. Be glad yours is out in the open."

Sasha and Cristina share a smirk before targeting the man, "Really? So, Alex, what's yours?"

He fights back, "Show me yours, and I'll show you mine," Cristina doesn't make a comment as Burke passes their table and Sasha has to hold back a laugh, "I bet you've got some seriously kinky skeletons in your closet."

"She doesn't, really," Sasha says as Cristina says, "What's in my closet is none of your business."

Izzie smiles, "Well, I don't have any secrets. My life is boring."

Sasha nods, agreeing with Izzie, "I don't either. Not because my life is boring, but I'm an open book."

Meredith argues, messing with her food, "Everybody's got something to hide," The other interns look at her as Sasha shakes her head.

"I don't."

Alex narrows his eyes before smirking, "Really? Okay, any tattoos?"

"Three. One on the back of my left shoulder that's a heart with the date of my birth mom's death, one on ribs that's the breast, ovarian and pancreatic cancer ribbons all together, and the last one is on the inside of my right bicep and it says love me for who I am."

"Worst thing you've ever done?" Alex asks as George tries moving Sasha's sleeve on her right arm to look at her tattoo.

"Told my adoptive mom I hated her on mother's day because she wasn't my 'real' mom."