Lying or Honest

Sasha sits next to Meredith in the observation deck of Derek's surgery. They look up when Cristina walks in, sharing small smiles.

"Why aren't you prepping for rounds and stealing all the good cases?" Meredith asks.

"Well, why aren't you prepping for rounds and stealing all the good cases?" Cristina fires back.

"Already did," Sasha smirks.

Cristina takes a seat next to Sasha, putting her in between her girlfriend and her sister.

Meredith sighs, shrugging, "We're waiting for McDreamy."

"I'm avoiding Burke."

"Why are you avoiding Burke?" Sasha asks.

Cristina sighs, "He thinks I moved in with him. Why are you waiting for-"

Sasha shakes her head, "McDreamy's doing us a favor. Now, why does Burke think you moved in with him?"

"Wait, you two are calling him McDreamy again?" 

They share looks before dropping it and focusing on the surgery.

¤¤¤¤

When Derek gets out of surgery, the three go to an exam room where Derek starts some of the tests on Meredith and takes some blood, "Thank you for doing this, with the needles and the blood. They won't accept her without a full family history."

Derek smiles up at them, "I'm happy to get your mom into the clinical trial, even with the needles and blood," He stands up, extremely close to Meredith, "All done. How does it feel?"

"It feels good."

Sasha kisses Meredith's cheek, shooting a wink at Derek before pulling her out of the room. In the halls, they find Cristina, "Burke thinks you moved in with him? What does that mean?"

Cristina groans, "Okay, it's not important. You two are calling Derek McDreamy again."

"It's nothing."

"All right, what are you doing?" Cristina asks.

"What are you doing?" Sasha asks back.

"Stop repeating what I say," Cristina flicks her sister.

Meredith shrugs, "Stop asking us questions."

They hear a banging on the window and look down to see Izzie and George standing there with Doc when George yells, "Cujo has to go!"

¤¤¤¤

Moving into the locker room, Izzie complains, "He peed on my bed. My bed, Sasha."

Sasha sits on the ground, petting Doc as he licks all over her face, "I can't hear the mean lady complaining because I'm too busy with puppy love. Maybe if mean lady got any kind of loving, she wouldn't be so mean."

Meredith snorts, "He's our dog."

"No, he's not my dog," George corrects, "You three bought him without even asking me."

"And where does the cranky man live? That's right, in our house," Sasha coos at Doc.

Izzie rolls her eyes, "You know, just cause you say it in a baby voice to the dog, doesn't mean we can't hear it."

Sasha smiles at Izzie, "I know."

Meredith continues to argue, "We rescued him from certain death. Come on, you guys."

"I'm putting my foot down," George says, pretty weakly, "Either the dog moves out, or I do. Foot down now. Me or the dog, which is it?"

"All it took to get them to leave was getting a dog?" Sasha asks Meredith, who looks down to think.