Toxic

Sasha stands beside Bailey, with Izzie on the other side of the resident as they stand in front of the new Denny Duquette Clinic.

"Eight days, $8 million..."

"And we're open for business," Sasha smiles, clapping.

¤¤¤¤

Bailey welcomes Sasha, Izzie, Alex and Cristina, "Welcome to the Denny Duquette Memorial Clinic. Barring any surgical emergencies, you will be working here today."

"Working on what?" Cristina asks, looking around at the empty clinic.

"Right now, Olivia will be familiarizing you with the protocol for the flu vaccine."

As Izzie handles Alex looking around and touching stuff, Cristina pulls Sasha to the side, "Burke proposed."

Sasha feels her mouth fall open, "Burke did what? When?"

"Proposed. Eight days ago and I haven't responded," Cristina tells her.

"Well, do you want to marry him?" Sasha sees the unsure look on her sisters face, "Okay, um, marriage? Rings? Vows? Eternal lov-"

"Okay, ew, stop," Cristina holds her hand up, shaking her head, "Gross."

Sasha chuckles, "Well, that's what proposing and acceptance of said proposal leads to. Marriage, rings, vows-"

Cristina waves her arms about, "You've made your point."

"Okay, guys, let's talk protocol," Olivia gathers Alex and Cristina as Sasha joins a staring Izzie and Bailey.

The doors open, revealing Mark leading the Chief down to the clinic, "Dr. Bailey, Dr. Williams, congratulations on the opening of the clinic."

Webber looks around, "It is open, isn't it?" They look at Izzie, who is still staring, "Is Stevens alright?"

Sasha opens her mouth but Bailey quickly covers it before a smart remark can escape, "She's watching the door, sir."

Mark takes the opportunity to make a good impression, "Sasha, here is your morning tea and a muffin. It's important that you have all the nutrients you need throughout the day."

Seeing what he's doing, Sasha smiles and decides to help, "Thank you, Mark. I can always count on you."

"Thank you," Mark mouths as he kisses her temple.

"Someone's coming," Izzie says as George and Callie come through the doors, "Damn it!

"O'Malley, welcome back. You're late," Bailey greets.

The group watch as George stands awkwardly at the door before Webber asks, "Is O'Malley all right?"

"We got married in Vegas!" George answers, awkwardly wrapping an arm around Callie, "We're married!"

Sasha, poor Sasha, had just taken a sip of her tea when George makes his announcement, causing her to do a spit take and sip tea all over the counter in front of her, "Him? Really?"

Alex laughs, "Dude, she-she's Callie O'Malley."

Laughing with Alex, Sasha looks down at her pager as it beeps and seeing a coded message from Meredith that Ellis was in the hospital, "I fee like you could tell me Webber's a stripper and it would still be the least interesting thing I've learned today."

¤¤¤¤

Sasha finds Meredith, "Your moms here? What happened?"

"She's lucid," Meredith tells her, hugging Sasha as soon as she's close, "She doesn't remember the last five years and this is apparently only temporary."