Open Drain

Laying on the bathroom floor, Sasha and Meredith are connected by each others pinkies. Meredith shakes her head, "It's not us. It's them. Them and their stupid boy...penises. They didn't tell us they had a wife. They gave absolutely no warning that they were going to break up with you."

Cristina slides open the door to the shower, "It's not that Burke broke up with me."

"It's that you had icky feelings," Sasha jokes, just a little drunk.

"No, it's how he broke up with me-like it was business, like it was a business trans-like he's the boss of me?"

"He is," The girlfriends chime together. 

"And what's worse is that I care."

Sasha giggles, "Told you."

Meredith sits up, moving towards the toilet, "I'm gonna throw up again."

Cristina closes the door again as Sasha moves to hold Meredith's hair back. As nothing comes up they all go back to their spots, "Wait. No, false alarm."

"The problem is estrogen," Cristina says, opening the door.

"No, the problem is tequila."

"I actually find tequila to be the answer to a problem."

"I used to be all business. And then he goes and gets me pregnant."

Meredith sings, "With his stupid boy penis."

Sasha falls into her girlfriends lap, giggling, while Cristina lays her head in her arm, "Now I'm having hormone surges. He ruined me. I'm ruined. He turned me into this fat, stupid pregnant girl...who cares. Estrogen," She slams the door shut again.

The bathroom door opening causes Sasha to look up as Meredith says, "Penises. Penises, Izzie."

"Estrogen, George."

"Okay. What did I miss?" George asks.

Sasha sits up, "We dumped Derek, and my sister was sleeping with Burke. Now I'm drunk. And I think Meredith is too."

"So you two really broke up with Shepherd?" George asks.

"I feel empty."

Sasha points at the toilet, "You did vomit for two hours. But I know what you mean. I feel empty too."

Cristina groans, "Lucky. I feel pissed off."

¤¤¤¤

Getting out of the car, the couple sees Derek waiting for them outside the hospital, "Stop."

"What?"

Meredith quickly grabs Sasha's hand, needing her support, "You're stalking us. Stop it."

He asks them, "Did we not communicate last night?"

Sasha glares at him, "Communication doesn't always equal forgiveness. We know, your wife screwed your best friend."

"And from that point on, she no longer existed to me anymore."

"You had marital amnesia."

"Sounds serious, you should get that checked out. I would recommend a neurosurgeon but I don't know any good ones," Sasha snarks, "Next time, don't wait two months to tell your girlfriends you have a wife. Don't let them find out by her showing up all fabulous and telling them herself."

Meredith adds, wrapping an arm around Sasha, "You pulled the plug. We're sinks with an open drain. Anything you say runs right out. There is no enough."

They quickly move to the elevator, Sasha getting pulled away to talk to a nurse before getting into the elevators with the rest of the interns.

¤¤¤¤