Dr. McIdiot's Wife

Sasha rolls her neck, trying to release the pressure that had built up as she and Meredith sit at the bar eating peanuts. She rests her head on Meredith's shoulder only lifting it when Meredith downs shot after shot, "Babe, I think we should slow down. Drinking got us into this mess in the first place."

"I don't care," Meredith says before downing another shot and flipping the glass so the bartender can refill it.

"You two look familiar. You've been in here before?"

Meredith sighs, "Once. That worked out really well."

Her girlfriend shakes her head as she sips on a coke and the bartender nods at Meredith, "I know that look. Can only be one of two things. Either your boss is giving you hell, or your boyfriend is. Which is it?"

Sasha sadly chuckles, "They are one in the same. Our boyfriend is our boss. Which was a problem. But not as big a problem as the fact that our boyfriend has a wife."

He nods, picking up the tequila bottle and pours Meredith another drink, "Tell you what, this one is on the house."

"Can we get her some wings or something? She doesn't usually eat anything and she's had about 10 too many shots by now," Sasha says, laying her head down on her arms on the bar.

Minutes later, Joe yells out, "All hail the champ!" as George and Cristina come through the door, "So my guy Alex finally got what was coming to him?"

"George knocked him down in one punch. You should have seen it," Cristina tells him, knocking her elbow into her sisters back as she passes by.

"I don't wanna talk about it!" George yells as he takes a seat at the bar, Cristina taking the seat next to Sasha. 

Joe tells him, "Brag, champ, brag. You've earned it."

George orders a beer as Meredith suggests, "Let's play a game of whose life sucks the most. I'll win. I always win."

Cristina shakes her head, lifting her sisters head before watching as it drops back down, "Well, you don't wanna play with me."

"Oh, I do. I'll even go first."

"Derek's married," Sasha says, with her face in her arms.

She hears someone do a spit take and she can only guess that it's George and Cristina confirms it, "George, beer is dripping from your nostrils."

He leaves as Sasha picks her head up, "See, Meredith and I win."

"No, you didn't win," Cristina shakes her head.

"Didn't you hear her? She said Derek is married. As in pigheaded, adulterous, liar married. Sasha and I were open about what was expected from our sides of the relationship. He wasn't. Nothing you could say could top that," Sasha snorts, knowingly.

"I'm pregnant. I win."

Sasha keeps her face passive as Meredith looks between them. Suddenly, there's a groan and a crash behind them, "Nope, Joe wins."

They rush to the floor to try and access him as Sasha calls an ambulance. Once Joe wakes, he tries sitting up as everyone tells him not too, "You called gurney patrol?"

"Sit back and relax. We have to take you to the hospital to run some tests," Meredith explains to him.

"Tests? No. I don't need any tests. I'm fine," Joe continues to fight them.

Cristina reminds him, "Dude, you collapsed on the floor. This is your bar. You know how filthy this floor is."

Sasha chimes in, "Radial pulse is strong."