M&M

Sasha knocks on Callie's hotel room, "Torres, I know you're in there! Open up!"

Callie opens the door, not all the way as if to hide the room, "Hey, what are you doing here."

"Here to see Mark. I'm on my way to work and need his extra room key," Sasha smirks, pushing past Callie and jumping onto the bed next to Mark, "Hey."

"Hey, lil mama," Mark smirks, kissing her forehead.

"How'd you know he was here? Did you text her?" Callie looks between the two.

Sasha snorts, "No. I sent him to the bar knowing he needed someone to sleep with and I wasn't gonna be that person. I knew you'd broken up with George and sent him your way. Figured I take an educated guess."

Callie groans before moving to lay on Sasha's other side, "It's too early for this crap."

Mark props his head up on his hand, looking down on Sasha and Callie, "Since you're both here..."

"No," Sasha shoves Mark's face, "Give me your room key so I can put my bag away and then get to work. If I'm late, Bailey will have my ass."

Callie snorts, "You're her favorite. You could've cut that LVAD wire and been just fine."

Sasha smiles, sitting up and accepting the card Mark hands her, "I don't want to test that. Last thing I need right now is to get kicked out. See you guys at the hospital!" She kisses Mark's cheek before leaving the room.

¤¤¤¤

Drinking the tea Alex got her, Sasha listens as George and Meredith tell them about Izzie this morning, "She's losing it. She almost battered and deep fried an $8 1/2-million check this morning."

Cristina ties her shoe, "That kind of money, I'd buy my own hospital and stock it full of sick people. Valvuloplasties and ruptured aneurysms....mm."

Sasha looks at her sister, "It'd take a lot more than $8.5 million to buy a hospital. I'd say at least $200 million if not more. But I'd add all the sick kids that have already been told so many times. I'd cure them. Cure them all."

"You two are psycho's. You know that, right?"

"We aren't the ones with an $8.5 million check sitting in orange juice on our kitchen counters that we won't cash," Sasha says.

Izzie stands at her locker, "Stop talking about me. I'm fine. I am cleaning out my locker and I am going home. Mer is the one with the problems."

They look to Meredith, who looks around at them, "What's wrong with me?"

Izzie comes around the corner, "Well, now you haven't told McDreamy that you dumped McVet."

"You dumped McVet?"

"You didn't tell Sasha?" Izzie asks.

"It hasn't come up. Besides, I'm still processing the fact that Sasha's having McSteamy's baby," Meredith points at Sasha.

She raises her hands in defense, "Hey, I have my crap figured out. I'm moving into Mark's hotel room while we look for apartments. Derek knows. You know. Addison knows. Bailey knows. Anyone who needs to know, knows."

Cristina looks back at her sister, "So mom knows."

Sasha pauses, "Anyone in this hospital who needs to know, knows."

Alex snorts, turning back to Meredith, "Dude, just tell him."

"She's scared," George reads the newspaper.

"I am not scared. Derek walked away. He walked away. And maybe that's a good thing. I mean, maybe he's happier. Maybe he's moved on. He's got Addison here. He's got Mark here. Sasha's pregnant with mini Sloan. He's...got a lot to deal with. And I'm not gonna make him feel guilty. I mean, I am being an adult here. Just like when Sasha broke up with me. And I am not gonna drag him into this whole..." She looks around at everyone before gesturing to Izzie, "Izzie is the one with the big check."