Stony (Part 2)

*Steve's POV*

My heart was beating through the day. It was the start of lunch, I was quick to find Bucky and fill him in on the news. He was livid but due to his personal record at school he would surely be expelled for defending me this time.
"Shit, Steve. You've put yourself in some trouble." Bucky sighed.
"I know. I'm done for."
"I'd kill 'em for ya, but one more screw up and I'm done for."
I shook my head and grabbed some food in the cafeteria, waiting on Bucky once my turn was up.
"Ahem. Can I have everyone's attention!"
My heart stopped, I knew that voice all too well. I turned to see Clint, standing on a table with my diary in hand.
"Today I shall be reading a brilliant chapter from a autobiography written by the wonderfully pathetic Steve Rogers. Steve come over here, Buddy."
I squeal feeling myself being picked up from behind by who I've assumed to be Thor, pulling me towards Clint's table.
"Ay! Let him go!" Bucky yelled.
"Let's see, ah here we are...Spring Break! "It's a real shame I couldn't visit Brooklyn this year. I desperately wanted to see my best friend Peggy Carter again. I haven't told her about my latest feelings towards my certain classmate yet. The note he"- he? He?! You heard this first Ladies and gents. Brave Steve is a homo. Tell us Steve, who do you got your eye on."
"Not you, that's for sure!" Bucky yelled, pulling me away from Thor.
"Then who could it be...I know! Let's read a little more and find out." Clint announced, flipping the back a
few pages.
"Ah here we are. "I just moved here from Brooklyn. My momma died so my dad decided to move so he can "start off fresh", but that just led up to drugs, prostitutes and abuse to me. Luckily my gram was there to lift my spirits. I was busy carrying some boxes into my new room when I saw something move. I looked through my window to see a figure moving in the neighboring house. Our windows were very close together.
He looked to be a male with brown hair and a great form. I looked a bit longer until the figure met my gaze..."

I started to sweat, knowing what could be next. I looked around the room and found Tony in the corner, eyeing Clint as if he was trying to piece a puzzle together.

"...I looked down to see a little can with a note in it , he must of used the rope's angle to make the can slide down easier. I took the can and read the note: Hi, I'm...Tony?! Tony Stark!"

I froze. Shit shit shit shit! I tried to look at Bucky but he was just as stunned as the rest of the school. I looked to Tony who looked at me as if I were a freak. My heart couldn't take it. I made a run for it and headed towards the door, running out of the cafeteria as well as the building.

I was humiliated.