Parent Scenarios: 7

Age: Child
Parent: Loki Laufeyson
Plot: Too sick for school
—————————————-
*LOKI'S POV*
I was in my chambers, sleeping, when I heard a faint knock on the door. I opened up to see no-one until I looked down and saw my little one, who seemed to be "in pain".
"Little one, what are you up to so early in the morning?" I asked.
"I don't feel so good." She whispered.
"Describe for me?"
"My tummy is sore, and my nose is running, and *COUGH*, I am coughing." She said, adding two more coughs at the end.
"Are you sure it's not because of school that starts tomorrow?"
"What, there's school tomorrow?" She said as if she didn't know.
"Yes. Maybe you could get some acting lessons or learn not to try and lie to the God of Lies himself."
And after that sentence I shut my door.
*YOUR POV*
Drat, you needed plan B. So you waddled to Thor's room and did the same routine.
"Hello Little (Y/N), my favorite and only niece. What seems to be the matter."
"I don't feel well."
"I think I know what to do." He said before picking up.
He walked, for some reason to Dr. Banner's lab, held you from under your arms and shoved you to Bruce before saying, "Fix it." And walked away.
"I'm not that kind of doctor!" Bruce yelled back.
He looked at me and asked, "Why are you up so late?"
"I could ask the same thing." You sassed.
"If you want to get out of school tomorrow, I'm not helping." He commented.
"Drat, thanks for nothing." I said before going to my last option.
The one guy who owed me, the one guy who would be able to get me out of this and that guy's name is Anthony Edward Stark.
I walked to his door and knocked. He opened up with a grumpy face.
"What?" He asked
"Let's cut to the chase, Stark. You owe me and I need something from you."
"Let me guess, school."
"How does everyone know?"
"We were all children once." He said.
"Well, you get me out of school or a certain Pepper will know Mr. Starky's secret, got it."
"You wouldn't dare?" He questioned
"Try me." I sassed.
*THE NEXT DAY*
You were all dressed and pretty when you went to Tony, who was your chauffeur to the hellish piece of land called school, or so the others thought.
You walked with a smile on your face, but something was wrong. Tony looked frightened.
"What?" I asked him.
"I'm not the only one driving you to school." He whispered.
"Who else is coming?"
He pointed behind me, so I turned and saw all the Avengers and your father.
You looked back to Tony,walked to him and whispered in his ear.
"When I get back, Pepper will know a little bit more about you. And most of it won't be pretty." You warned, leaving him with a big gulp.
You hopped in the car with the rest of the others. During the car ride they tried t convince you it wasn't that bad.
"It's just preschool." Your father insured.
"Then why do I have to go?" You asked.
"Cause by law you have to go and if you don't there will be consequences for your dad." Steve commented.
"What consequence?" You asked again.
"Your father would go to prison, again." Natasha said.
"You will be uneducated." Bruce added.
"Still does not convince me." I said as we pulled over in front of the school.
"I think I have something that will change your mind." Your father said before whispering in your ear.
"Good bye!" You screamed before running inside of the school.
*Loki's POV*
"What did you say to her, brother?" Thor asked.
"I just said if she doesn't go and I end up in a dungeon, she will have to live with you, Captain and the others."
"What's wrong with us?" Steve asked.
"No sweets, just large amounts of exercise." I said.
"Meh, fair enough." Thor commented.
"I don't see the harm in that." Steve added.
"Have you fought yourself or Natasha." Bruce commented.
"Okay I see the point now." Steve said.
"Can we make sure we keep her at school. The second she goes home I'm gonna get beaten up by my wife?" Tony interjected.
"That's your problem. And I'm hungry let's go get something to eat." Nat suggested.
"But we have a meeting with Fury." Bruce reminded.
"Meh. I don't want to go." She said.
"We are such bad examples to (Y/N)." I whispered.
"But I never said anything to her, so I am no hypocrite." She commented.
"Fair enough. Let's go."
———————————-
The end