Parent Scenario: 9

Age: Some age under 10
Parent: The one and only Wade Wilson
Plot: Cancer is a Bit- *No Language ~Cap*
Deadpool is here my fellow readers. To know when I am talking during the story it will be in BOLD and in brackets. So let's hurry this up. I have Dogerman123 in the closet and I never received my badge for tying knots at camp. SO ON WITH THE SHOW!
Walking down the road was a child and his daughter, (Y/N). They had so much fun together. They laughed, they cried, talked to the 4th wall (Thats you stalker people who have nothing better to do), watched amazing movies and even some bad ones (Like Green Lantern). But you wouldn't be reading this if there was no drama, so as Wade walked, (Y/N) stopped in her tracks to breathe. For the past few days, (Y/N) acted a bit off. She coughed a lot, she kept on talking about a pain in her chest and she didn't eat as much.
Wade thought is was just some cold or something so he didn't worry.
UNTIL...
Wade came home in his outfit, holding a bag of chimichangas for the two of them.
"Taco Bell, I'm home!" He cheered.
(Silence...)
"I got some chimichangas for my little Burrito." He added, but still no sound.
(Ooh, I wonder why)
Wade walked to her room, he opened the door, but she wasn't there. It was silent again until he heard a sound from the bathroom. He walked towards the sound and saw what he never wanted to see.
His precious was sitting on the floor, coughing up blood and looking as pail as Dracula.
"Daddy." She whimpered.
For once in Wade's life he wanted to take something seriously. Caring about someone else but himself. Cause he is selfish.
(That's not me, sorry. The beast broke out. But she got taken care of, again.)
(Back to the story)
He picked his Angel up and jumped through the window, luckily not breaking anything.
(For once. AM I RIGHT MY DUDES High fives for all!)
He rushed to Professor X's school for what ever the hell the rest of the name is for people who give a damn and knocked on the door. Out came Colossus, looking metal as ever.
"What is it now Wade?" He asked in his accent.
"It's (Y/N). Something is wrong."
"This is a school, not a hospital."
"Don't you have that blue guy to help or Bruce Banner? Just help her."
"Magic words, Wilson. Magic words."
"Are you SERIOUS!" Wade yelled.
Colossus glared.
"Fine. Please" Wade sighed.
Colossus smiled that half hearted smile then gestured for Wade to follow him. The went to the E.R. room and dropped off (Y/N). I waited outside when Negasonic Jerk Bag appeared.
"What did you do know Wade Wilson?" She sassed.
Wade was to worried to give a comment so he sat in silence.
"Is it that bad?" She asked.
"I don't know what's happening, what if she is in serious trouble?"
"Sorry, Wade."
"It's okay."
They waited a bit more, until a doctor came out.
"Mr. Wilson?" He asked.
"Yes?"
"I am afraid I have some bad news."
"What is it?"
"Your daughter has cancer, it must be the genetics from you and your mom."
Wilson was lost for words, this couldn't be happening. Not to his baby girl. He ran into the room wear he saw his precious wired up and looking as if she was on the brink of death.
"Daddy." She cried.
"I'm here, Burrito. I'm here."
"It's so sore."
"How sore?" Wade asked.
"Eleventy seven." She wined.
(She's young don't judge her, and me.)
"Do you think you can hold on?" He asked.
She shook her head, tears dripping. She looked as if she was giving birth while being skinned alive, in pain and tortured.
"You can let go then sweetheart, daddy will be very upset but he doesn't want his Burrito to be in pain."
He gave her a hug.
"I love you daddy." She whispered.
Flat lined. His daughter's heart stopped.
"(Y/N)?" Wade whispered. "My Burrito? My little Toco Bell?"
She was gone. Wade cried hard, not letting anything hold back. Tears fell and he felt if his whole world was destroyed.
(The end. Oh well go away, it was fun while it lasted)
(*Wilson!!!*)
(How did you break free?)
(*You tied me with dental floss, it wasn't that hard*)
(Well I better go before I get my butt kicked, see ya)
(*Sorry for the sad ending readers, so I will make a plot twist*)
"Please sweetheart, don't leave me." Wade cried over his departed child.
He hugged her tight as a single tear fell from his deformed cheek, falling onto (Y/N). As he continued crying he didn't realize the monitor beeping again. (Y/N)'s eyes slowly opened. She felt her dad crying on her clothes.
"Daddy?" She silently asked.
"What is it?" He said, clueless from the fact she was alive. Until now.
His eyebrows furrowed as he polled back to see his now alive daughter.
"What the fu-"
———————-
The end

(What fairytale nonsense was that?)
(*It's a nonsense with a happy ending at least*)
(Where did you come up with that shiz)
(*Rapunzel, I think*)
('Gasp' !PLAGIARISM!)
(*What, no, I was just...*)
(There is a criminal in our mitts, someone call the cops)
(*Wade, it's just a...*)
"911, what is your emergency?"
(*Oh brother 🤦🏻‍♀️*)