Parent Scenario: 5

Bucky
Cottage fire part 2
——————————
"Steve you gotta let me go!" I screamed.
"No Buck, we can't."
"You don't understand, she's in there! I have to save her!"
"Who?" Tony asked.
"My daughter. Please, I need her. If she goes the pain will be worse than the experiments they did on me." I said, tears falling out my eyes.
"Let him go." Steve ordered.
"But sir..." the agent started.
"Now!"
As soon as they let me go, I ran into the house, Steve following close behind. It was Smokey and I couldn't see anything
"(Y/N)! Where are you?"
It was silent until we heard a light scream!
We followed the sounds and found the draw where my little girl was hiding. I held her so close to me and got out the house with Steve using his shield to protect us from burning wood. When we were out I was crying in relief .
"Your okay, your okay. I promise, I'll never let you go."
"Don't worry." She whispered her first word over again.
"I'm so sorry, Buck. I didn't want to put you in a situation like this."
"It's okay, she's okay."
I looked to (Y/N) and saw she had a bit of marks on her body and blanket from the fire.
"I'm a terrible dad." I sighed.
"It was our fault, don't blame yourself." Steve insured.
I took (Y/N) to where I was going to end up either way, the back of a cop car.

*A few days later in your POV*
You were playing with some toys at the tower with Natasha when your uncle Steve walked in, he looked very happy.
"Hey little girl, I have good news."
He picked you up and took you to a room.
It was a beautiful room with a crib and toys with many other baby needs.
"This is your room, you will be living with me."
What about your dad you thought, you needed the him to stay with you. The thought of loosing your dad made you sad.
"Why the long face, Doll?" A familiar voice said.
You looked to see your dad.
"Oh did I not mention that your dad is living here too." Uncle Steve chuckled.
"I promised I would never let you go."
"I wove you."
_____________
The End