Cassie x reader (With a Twist)

I found one of my old writings from another place I write but I thought it was cute so here we go
Cassie is still little
Your a dog
(I originally wrote it as a He so if you want to change, be my guest)
—————————
My name is (Y/n). I'm your average  German Shepard. I live with mom and Cassie, sometimes we go to dad though. I've always been with Cassie, since she was born, and I promised to always be by her side. Even if school or sleepovers take her away, we will always end up together. We live together, eat together, laugh together and even cry. It's was just perfect.
Today was like any other Saturday. I was in the park, running around a swing as Cassie gets pushed on them by dad.
"Hey Peanut, Why don't we go get something to eat?"
"Sure." Cassie cheered.
And before I knew it we were walking to the closest Mc Donald's we could find. I was about to walk in when I was stopped by some guy in a security guard.
"I'm sorry sir, no pets aloud." He said to dad.
"But...but." Cassie stuttered.
"Sorry Peanut. We're gonna have to keep (Y/n) outside."
After a lot of begging and pleading we ended up tying my lead to a lamp post. As dad tied I pouted, hoping that he would change his mind.
"Sorry, buddy. We won't take long." He insured me.
It's not working, MUST! UNLEASH! THE CUTE!
"Don't you dare give me that look." He warned as I pouted, wined and nuzzled my nose into Cassie's side.
"Daddy please." Cassie begged.
"I'm sorry Cass, but the security is a party pooper."
"Okay." Cassie sighed. She turned to me and patted my head.
She softly squeezed me goodbye and whispered, "be a good boy" into my ear.
I watched as they slowly walked in. It had only been a minute but it has felt like hours.
"Hey puppy." I heard a gravelly voice introduced.
I looked up to see a grown man, who looked a bit filthy, smiling a toothy grin. I gave a slight growl to warn him off. But as I was distracted with this guy, another person grabbed me. They cut my leash off and shoved me into a car. I barked and barked but there was no one to save me. What if I lose my family, what about all the belly rubs, the steaks, what about Cassie?

*Scott's POV*
I was standing in the queue getting my order for Cassie and I when I heard barking and noises out side. I got the food and ran outside with Cassie by my side. I ran to the lamp post but saw nothing but the part of the leash that was tied to the lamp.
"(Y/n)!" Cassie called.
She continued to call and ran in odd circles. She finally stopped, dropped down and balled her eyes out. I kneeled down and hugged her till she calmed down.
"It's gonna be okay, Peanut. We'll find him."
"I hoped so."
—————————————
Part 2 on it's way...hold up
(Sorry updates are getting really slow, I've been super busy