Thor x reader

Thunderstorm
Ps. Rather like a crap storm.
Sorry I have had a whole lot of studying and work to do and this is really bad but hey, it's an update at least
———————————

Thor was a very flirty God. Every time you walked past he would make comments like:
"Did it hurt when you fell from Valhalla?"
"My father told me to follow my dreams, may I follow you to your chambers?"
Or even
"Are you a pop tart, because you look delicious."
You've always liked Thor, but you didn't want to show it so you would always run away. You were walking to your room to have a shower after a long day of training, today you woke up with a headache and felt really angry that if someone even made the slightest comment, you would snap. So you unleashed your anger on a boxing bag, but you were still peeved. It was quiet and peaceful until Thor walked past you.
"Hello, Lady (Y/N). How are you?" He asked.
"Going to take a shower." You growled.
"May I join you." He chuckled.
Snapping time!!! You turned around on your heel and shot Thor a death glare. You walked up to him and slammed him to a wall, holding him by the neck.
"Stop it! Every time you say stupid things like that it makes me blush and bubbly and it sickens me!"
"My apologies, Lady (Y/N). Stark said that if I acted flirty you would like me."
You let go of him and blush the hardest you've ever blushed. Lost for words you turn around and walk away, slowly starting to run.
You had your shower and then jumped into your bed, softly crying.
You were about to fall asleep until rain started poring in your room, it wasn't your sprinklers, there was a giant thunder cloud on top of your bed and there was only one person who could do that.
"Thor!"
You marched up to your door to meet the God you were about to kill.
"Just here me out." He started.
"I'm sorry, but that cloud will stay there until you answer a question."
"What is the question?" You asked.
"Do you like me back?" He questioned.
You took all your courage to reply. "Yes." You whispered.
And you were then immediately kissed by The God Of Thunder. It was soft and filled you up with butterflies. He pulled back and smiled and so did you, until...
"Will you get rid of the cloud now?" You asked.
"If you care to join me to dinner tonight."
"I would love to."
———————————
Okay not my best work