Parent Scenario: 3

Parent: Bucky Barnes
Age: Baby
Plot: Cottage Fire
—————————————
You were snuggled under a metal arm in your small cottage in the fields when woke up to the sounds of moaning and crying. You looked up to see your dad crying in his sleep. You, being only about a few months old, started to cry. You didn't want your dad to be sad. He finally woke up, shaking and sweating.
He looked to you and asked, "Why you crying doll."
You just gave him a hug, signaling that you were making him feel better.
"Thank you doll." He whispered hugging you back.
You mustered up all, your brain cells to say your first words.
"Don't worry." You whispered back.
"Did you just talk?"

*The Next Day*
You were sitting on the couch, chewing on your pacifier while your dad made his breakfast.
It was all peaceful, until you heard sirens.

*Bucky's POV*
I heard FBI sirens, that can't be good. I panicked only a little, until I remembered that I now have (Y/N). The cute little baby I found on the streets. I grabbed her and hid her in a drawer. I whispered before I got ready to attack.
"Doll, your daddy was a bad man in his past. But he now has you and won't know what to do without you. So do not make a sound, okay? I love you"
She giggled then went silent, I closed the drawer and got my guns.
They bashed in through windows and doors. I started to shoot, but there were too many. One grabbed my flesh arm and two others grabbed my metal arm. They dragged me outside where there were many cars and even the Captain America and Iron man who sat in the car while Steve leaned on the car.
"Why are you doing this?" I asked Steve.
"I'm sorry Buck, but we have to keep you under our custody." He replied.
I was about to give a snarky comment but a man game rushing out.
"We have a problem!" He yelled.
"What is it?" Iron man moaned.
"Someone knocked over a paraffin lamp and The whole cottage is gonna be on fire soon."
My heart sunk. I tried to get free, but they held me back.
My little girl was in trouble, what could I do?
—————————————————
Part 2 coming soon 😈