Parent Scenario: 4

Parent: Tony Stark
Age: 5
Plot: Bullies at the Park
This is a parent scenario for iamKhrfan123
—————————————
It was such a beautiful day. Your dad thought it would be a good idea to get away from the lab and finally pay attention to something that won't explode by mixing chemicals, you. And what was better than having a picnic in the park, apart from tv, books, Xbox and pretty much anything, but meh you took what you could get. It also made it better that the rest of the Avengers were coming with.
You packed sandwiches, snacks and games. You were so excited.
*The Park*
Everyone was relaxed and happy. Bruce took a nap under a tree, Steve played Chess with the old folks, Thor munched on some snacks, Clint pretended to be a bird, your dad was drawing a mustache on Bruce, and Nat was playing with your hair.
When Nat was done, she suggested you play with the other kids while she stops Tony from unleashing the Hulk.
You ran to the apparatus and looked for some friends. The only group there were a couple of young kids who looked about 10-12. You decided to give it a shot and walked over to them.
"Hi, I'm a kid and so are you, wanna be friends."
They laughed, "What in your right mind thinks we wanna hang out with you?"
A tall girl, probably the leader, asked poking her finger at you.
"Okay first. Move that finger, or loose the finger. And second. I just wanted to play."
"We don't play with babies." Another girl said.
"I'm five." You explained.
"Exactly. And when you threaten someone who is older and smarter you get punished."
"Older yes, smart? I highly doubt it." You sassed.
"Get her!" The main girl yelled.
"Oh nuts." You said making a run for it.
You screamed for help, but others must of thought you were playing tag.
They finally grabbed you. They decided it would be fun to tie you upside down to a monkey bar by your shoelaces. As they tied you up they were interrupted by a few peeved hero's.
"What are you doing with my детский паук(Baby Spider)?" A voice asked.
"Uh, it's not what it looks like." A girl said.
"Really? Cause it looks like you are hanging up the (Y/N) Stark, the child that belongs to the one and only Iron Man." Your dad commented.
He already had his nano tech Iron Man suit on but his mask was off.
"We're sorry." the main girl exclaimed.
"Too late. I may not be the best dad and I certainly don't disrespect or hurt woman..."
"Really?" Steve commented.
"Don't interrupt me." Your dad whispered, before continuing his speech.
"But if someone so much as looks at my baby girl and makes her sad or in danger, then you have another thing coming. And that is a Hulk, an ex-assassin, Captain of America, a Bird Boy and a God of Sparkles..."
"Of Thunder!" Thor protested.
"What is up with you people. I can't strike fear if you keep on correcting me."
"Sorry, proceed." Thor said.
"God of Thunder and a Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist with incredible looks and amazing suit. So do me kindness and untie my daughter." He threatened.
They immediately untied you. You ran to your dad, who gave you a reinsuring hug.
"Thank you, now don't move as we show you what it's like to hang upside down."
At the end of the day the Avengers and you got ice cream, telling funny stories as you ate. Sure Tony got a letter to sue him for hanging children upside down and leaving them there, but he didn't care.
All that mattered was you and how to teach you to be better at comebacks.
————————
The End
Hope it's what you wanted