Peter Parker x Reader

Told you I was back, anyway... this was inspired by you belong with me by Taylor Swift. Enjoy
———————-
*Peters POV*
(Y/n) was on the phone with his boyfriend Flash. They were talking and she would laugh and joke but it didn't appeal to him. He started going off about something that the girl said, but it was just a little joke. In fact to me it was hilarious.
I was in the Avengers tower's living room listening to the soft music playing in the background. I thought about (Y/n), a piece of shit like Flash didn't deserve her. But yet I had no place to say otherwise.
I was brought back into reality when I saw her speed upstairs. Worried, I followed her.
"You alright?" I asked.
"Never been better Petey." She sequels.
She put on a short skirt and some black ripped jeans with a crop top t-shirt. Don't worry I didn't look.
"I'm going out with Flash tonight, would you like me to make you something before I go?"
"No thank you?" I sighed.
She was as happy as a cheer captain while I sat on her bed thinking about the day when she wakes up and finds out Flash was not worth all this effort that she put in. If she could only see that he was not the man of her dreams and I know this might not come off well, but she belonged to me. At least that's what I wished for.
The gem in front of me turned her gaze and asked, "Do I look okay?"
"You always do." I replied. She pulled me to my feet and squeezed me tight.
"You're always such a gentleman, Parker."

Time passed and the fucker was late as usual. (Y/n)'s smile faded and her eyes that shined brightly welled up with tears. I decided to take her for a walk down the street with her worn out jeans hugging her cute little ass. We sat on a park bench close by the house and enjoyed the fresh air.
"Pretty view." I commented.

"Peter it's just a road." She laughed. She had such a smile that could light up the whole city. It was rare cause Flash would always bring her down.
"You okay?"

"I'm fine."

"Come on (Y/n), I know you better than that."

What in the hell was she doing with a guy like that.
Just as I was about to comfort her a hoot from a open roofed car was heard. (Y/n)s smile returned and he raced towards the door, swinging it open.
"Flash!"
"Hey, pumpkin spice. I'm sorry I'm late, but I bought you these." He handed the girl a bunch of roses and smiled.
"Im quickly going to put them in a vase and meet you here."
We watched (Y/n) rush home with the flowers in hand.
"So what's your excuse this time?" I asked.
"Overslept I guess." He rolled his eyes, jumping back into the car.
"Ya know, one day she's going to realize that you're nothing but a worthless jerk and will want to get as far away from you as possible."
"Ye, whatever you say Parker. But tonight she'll be screaming for me to be as close as possible, if ya know what I mean." He replied, ending with a wink.
He put on a pair of sunglasses from the glove box and watched (y/n) run back.
"Alright, read to go." He announced, that smile still plastered on his face.
Before she got in I grabbed her arm.
"Peter what are you doing?" She whispered.
"You cannot go with him."

"We've been through this, you can't control me. Now we have a movie to catch so let me go."

"He's going to-"

"Woah now Parker, don't spoil my baby's surprise." Flash interrupted.

"Surprise?" She questioned.

"All for you babe, but if Captain Buzzkill wants to ruin it..go ahead."

(Y/n) snatched her arm out of my hand and glared.

"Let's go." She ordered, refusing to look at me again.

"Fine go ahead, Its not like I care what happens to you!" I said as they drove off.

Time passed and it got late. I hope she was okay. I decided to go to bed and hopefully by tomorrow everything will be alright. I slowly drifted off but was rudely woken up by a ring a while later. It was almost mid night but I answered the unidentified number anyway, just Incase it was important.
"Hello."

"Oh t-thank god!" A familiar voice sighed.

"(Y/n)?"

"P-Peter, p-please pick me up." Her voice was shaken and it sounded like she was crying.

"Where are you?"

"Outside the Mc Donald's close to Flash's apartment."

"I'll be right there."

I drove to Mc Donald's in the middle of the night. My heart pounding with anger  and fear.
As I arrived I saw the her sitting on the side of the block, wrapped in a ball. I parked and got out of the car, rushing to her side and kneeling to her level.
"What happened?"

"He-he tried to-"

"There you are!" Flash's voice stated from behind.
Without another word I walked towards him and knocked him in the jaw.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" My voice echoed.
The jerk coughed and spat on the floor.

"I did nothing, she's the one that started kicking and screaming."

"You tried to rape me!"

I grabbed Flash by the neck and stared into his dead soul.

"You try to touch her again, I will cut your dick off and feed it to you." I growled.
I got the line from Natasha okay? It was funny.
I let him go, walked to (Y/n) and led her to my car.
The ride home was silent but I could here her sniffling.
How could I fix this...

*Your POV*
I can't believe I was so weak, I felt so vulnerable and helpless. The car was silent while I tried to hold back my tears.
"Ya know what's the saddest thing about tonight?" Peter asked.

"N-no. W-what is it?"

"You stood right outside a Mc Donald's and didn't even get an order of chicken nuggets."

"Oh my- are you serious?!" I laughed.

Peter was so sweet, he always made me laugh when he knew I'm about to cry.

"We need to turn back immediately!" Peter announced.

"Eye eye Captain!"

A quick stop at Mc Donald's later, he and I sat on the hood of his car eating ice cream by a peer. He had a cd of my favorite songs playing as background noise and talked to me about his crazy dreams, but to be honest I wasn't focusing on his words, I was focusing on him.
All this time and I never noticed how amazing Peter truly is. I felt like I should belong by his side, just him and me. But he probably doesn't feel that way about me, we're just roommates AND I JUST GOT OUT OF A FRIKKEN RELATIONSHIP! But Flash was never what I needed, sure he was hot and bought me small gifts time to time. But what I needed was someone who has my back, who wants me for me not just my body.
"P-Peter?"
"Ye?"

"Thank you. Is there anyway to pay you back"

"Yes actually."
Before I could understand the situation, a pair of lips connected with mine. I kissed back, melting into his embrace.

"I love you (y/n), I always have. And you deserve someone so much better than Flash."

"I do." I replied. "And they're right in front of me."

I kissed him again, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I belong with you."

"You belong with me."
—————————————
Yay!