Ship: 1

This is the first Ship, forgive and don't hate if it's bad
Stony
J-E-ALOUSY
———————————
*Steve's POV*
I was sitting in the kitchen reading my paper when I saw a sleep deprived Tony walking to get some water or painkillers. Tony was a bit of a neglecter and would sometimes be a bit abusive, but that's only when he drinks. And he promised he wouldn't go over board, not again.
"Hi honey." I said, not looking up.
Of course, no reply. He just grunted signaling that he heard me.
While Tony had his back turned I looked to him with hurt eyes. I knew when I decided to start dating Tony that he would not always have time for me, but that's what I would do for someone I love.
This was one of the few moments that he was with me, so I tried to enjoy it the best I could.
"How is the new generator going? you've been in the lab for a while." I asked.
"Babe, can you just do me a favor and not speak for like five more minutes. My headache grows with each word you say."
"Sorry. I was just curious..." I started to ramble.
"Steve!" He yelled, harshly.
"Sorry." I whispered.
He grunted again and walked to his room, lugging a bowl of cereal in his hands.
Was this a mistake? I loved him, but I couldn't just live a one sided relationship. I sighed and walked to Tony's room. I peeped through the door and found him fast asleep cereal on his lap. I took it out is hands, before he spills it. I decide to lay next to him, right before pulling the blanket over his and my body.
"Love you, Tony."

*A delightful nap later*
*Tony's POV*
"You could of saved us" Steve whispered, before collapsing.
"Steve?"
He was gone, Steve was dead. I dropped to my knees and screamed, tears falling down my face.
"Steve!"
I woke up, gasping for air.
I turned to see Steve sleeping next to me. Oh thank god. I lightly touched his soft blond hair.
"Tony?" A croaky voice asked. "When did you wake up."
"A few seconds ago, babe."
"Are you feeling better?"
"Much now that you are here." I said, smiling.
He looked up to me and smiled back.
I looked to my alarm clock and saw it was still early.
"What do you want to do today?" I asked, looking back to Steve.
"Really?" He questioned.
"Really."
"Why don't we go to the park or we can invite everyone to a pool party/bbq." He said.
"Why don't we have a pool party, I then get to see one hell of a view in board-shorts." I winked.
"Tony." He wined, blushing into the covers.
"What? I didn't do anything." I said, winking again, making him blush harder.
"I'll call the team, you get the food and snacks."
"Deal."
!!!AVENGERS ASSEMBLE for a POOL PARTY!!!
It was all fun and games. Thor was doing a chicken fight with Wanda, Peter and Clint. Bruce was laying in the hot tub with Rhodes, vision was reading with Loki and Cap was making burgers.
I was "playing on my phone" secretly watching Cap cooked.
"See something you like?" Nat asked next to me as we both tanned in the sun.
"Hell yeah."
"It was really nice that you did this for him Tony."
"Thank you." I replied, giving my signature smirk.
It was all so relaxing until the door bell rang.
"I'll get it!" Steve yelled.
"Are you expecting more company?" Nat questioned.
I shook my head. I looked to the door and was not happy.
"Is that..." Clint was about to say.
"Sam and... Bucky."

*Steve's POV*
"Hey guys...thanks for coming." I greeted.
"It's good to see you, bud." Bucky said, smiling sweetly.
"Yeah, it's nice to have the old trio back together." Sam added.
Sam and Buck were my closest friends. We were army bros. I was pretty sure that Tony is jealous of Buck, but we were just really great friends, more like brothers.
My thoughts were interrupted by Sam.
"Um, I think your boyfriend is burning a hole in Bucky's head."
I turned to look at Tony, who quickly changed his view back to his phone.
"Meh, it's probably nothing."

*Later*
*Tony's POV*
I couldn't help but shoot death glares at that Metal armed asshole. The pool party was dying down and everyone was leaving. The only people who were still there was Nat, Peter, Sam, Steve and...Bucky.
"Mr. Stark, why do you hate Mr. Barnes?" Peter asked.
"I don't-"
"Lying is a sin, Tony." Nat interjected.
I sighed and turned to Steve. He actually looked really happy. What if he is happier with him and decides to leave me. What if he... Oh HELL NO!!!

*Steve's POV*
I was laughing at a joke Sam was telling me, while Bucky listened to each word carefully.
"So Steve, how's the bae?" Bucky asked.
"He's fine. He's been working a lot lately." I sighed.
"But?" Sam questioned. He knew me too well.
"But that's all he's been doing. Working. I don't get to see him as often as I'd like."
"Aww it's okay Steve. I'm sure after he realizes how much he needs you, he'll come crawling back." Sam comforted me.
"Yeah, in a few days he'd be all over you." Bucky added. Making smoochy faces to me, accidentally giving me a wet smooch on the cheek.
"Ew, Bucky!" I laughed pushing him away, gently before wiping my face.
We all laughed until I heard something coming towards us.
"Duck!" Sam yelled.
We all ducked under the table, missing an iron man hand that flew towards us. I got up from under the table and starred to the ONE person I wished it wouldn't be.
"Tony, a word!" I yelled from across the pool.
He followed me inside as I walked to the kitchen. I poured myself a glass of water and drank it without a single word and prepared myself, cause right now there was going to be...

a CIVIL WAR
————————————————
To be continued 😈