JUST A QUICK THING BEFORE WE START<3

Hi, I'm Kumori this is my first ever story ...

Anyway, here is some information you may want to know before you read -_-

Philza - was crowned emperor when he was 19. He is the father of Technoblade, Wilbur and Theseus and married Kristen. Among the people they refer him to as the 'perfect ruler' he was a kind and caring ruler, not so much a good father.

Technoblade - is the eldest son of Philza. He enjoys fighting and would much prefer being general rather than Emperor, when he was granted the chance to inherit the throne, but he declined and asked if he could be the general instead. Among the public, they to refer him to as the "blood god" because of his ruthless acts during war. 

Wilbur – is the second-eldest son of philza. He grew up dreaming to be king .he is kind and responsible and loves playing his guitar. In Philza's eyes, he was perfect and couldn't do anything wrong. He followed all the rules, but it didn't matter in the end.

Theseus – is the youngest of Phil's three sons. He never expected he would be emperor, he always dreamed of becoming a traveller with his family by his side. It is a very sad thought, though, as he could never fulfil his dreams and instead stayed behind to try to become Philza's perfect son. 

—Just a reminder that there will be swearing, mentions of abuse, manipulation and suicidal thoughts. Every chapter will have a warning if it in that specific chapter, if you have trouble with these things please read with caution or feel free to click off. —

:)