Chapter 18 /

— this happened just after, dream grabbed drista and stormed out of the dining hall -

"Well, that was certainly something" Theseus muttered  as he looked at the door that dream and drista had just stormed out of the dining hall. "The disrespect is unbelievable, this dinner is dismissed," emperor philza said as he got up from his seat and walked away. "Well, I guess it is just you and me, Theseus". Wilbur sighed "I guess so prince Wilbur" Theseus looked down "hey Theseus would you like to finish our dinner on the balcony." Wilbur said, as he got up and made his way towards his little brother, Theseus got up and looked at prince Wilbur. "I apologize, prince Wilbur, however, I have some important matters to attend to, how about you go and play with your son" Theseus spoke as he started walking away. "Hang on" Wilbur slightly yelled, he jogged up to Theseus and grabbed his arm. "You are finishing dinner with me whether you like it or not, would you prefer to stay here or go to the balcony to finish our meal," Wilbur spoke gracefully, spitting venom at his brother. It was almost as if Wilbur wasn't asking Theseus. He was telling Theseus. "I'm sorry prince Wilbur, but I am busy" Theseus repeated as he was about to exit when he spoke again "please stop pretending to be nice, it is truly sickening to watch". Theseus finished and walked out of the door. Prince Wilbur was shocked. He stood extremely still as a malicious and devilish smile plastered on his face, she muttered "oh poor sweet Theseus will have no idea what hit him". Wilbur sighed as he walked out the door. Little did he know, Deo was watching the second-eldest prince mutter to himself.

Deo, who had arrived at the palace just moments ago, had finished his private affairs and came back from his leave only to find an empty dining hall? Deo sighed as he called one of the guards over to explain to him what happened during his absence.

Princess Drista was sitting in her room alone. She was observing the view of the gardens. It was the truest beautiful castle with every part of the garden being perfectly cut to perfection, not a single weed in sight and nothing was out of place. All the flowers were arranged in a visually appealing manner. The Antarctic empire despite its name had a wonderful summer, but it did have its share of terrible winters. She recalled something her tutor taught her when she was younger why their empire was called the greater dream SMP whilst the Antarctic empire was called the Antarctic empire. The greater dream SMP was named to symbolize power and strength and the fact that their nation was the embodiment of a dream. A mystical place where anyone and everyone could come together. Which was completely untrue. The young princess walked over to her vanity table and picked up an old dusty book, she opened it and smiled, it was her diary. She was flicking through the pages, she slowly waltzed back to her original place by the window .as she was turning pages, she gradually got lost in her thoughts again.

The Antarctic got its name from its harsh winters, It was originally going to call the snowy tundra and well that wasn't a creative name, so the first king named it the Antarctic empire. Its name did not symbolize anything, yet the nation had a very strong moral code. This kingdom hated the unnecessary shed of blood, very unlike Schlatt's city, which was a city under the more extraordinary dream SMP jurisdiction. It followed the dream SMP laws and court systems, but its mayor was a bit out of it most of the time. And then some kingdoms or empires follow different rules, like the Origins Empire, which allows its founders to have certain animal characteristics. They had a lot of well 'unique' people in that empire, one of them having the ability of an arachnid, but he calls himself Fragrance man? There was also a universal competition that is hosted by a different kingdom every 4 years call MCC which was created by the all-powerful smajor. He was a scary person.

Drista slowly made her way over to her vanity table and put the book down, she lies down on her bed and attempts to fall asleep.

—Theseus POV-

After that well awkward dinner, Theseus went off to his study and started doing some paperwork. Suddenly, someone started banging on the door. Theseus stood up and walked over to the door and opened it, greeting the person "Your imperial highness" Deo exclaimed "what" Theseus muttered "Deo aren't you meant to be on leave?" Theseus said louder. Theseus was already annoyed at the amount of his paperwork, he didn't need Deo banging on his door for no apparent reason. "The eldest imperial prince has returned!" Deo exclaimed, almost out of breath. This action earned another "what" from the prince Theseus, but this time it was more of a shocked response. "Come follow me quickly, Theseus!" Deo said quickly as he grabbed Theseus's hand and ran to the palace's main entrance.

Theseus ran along with Deo, he was very confused. He thought that the eldest prince was arriving in a week, not today. Why now of all times. Theseus was not dressed to meet his older brother, Theseus was wearing small circular glasses and had a dark academia causal kind of look not his light blue uniform with his crown. As they were quickly walking along the large and majestic corridors. Deo began to speak, "I understand that it is a bit of an unusual circumstance, but there is not enough time for you to change into your proper formal attire. Instead of a grand entry, only the emperor and you will be on the palace's front steps. The second-eldest prince is asleep and there is no need to wake him up, so he will not be coming to greet the eldest prince. Don't worry, the emperor will also be in casual attire, I think" Deo muttered the last two words as he tugged Theseus to walk faster. "Deo, I cannot greet the eldest prince like this. " Theseus said

Deo finally stopped pulling him, instead, Deo started tidying up the prince slightly. Deo removed Theseus's small circular glasses and then started to fix Theseus's hair slightly. Deo then pulled Theseus into his chamber, "here crowned prince, this is slightly better than what you're wearing right now. Change quickly I will be waiting outside" Deo said before Theseus could ask any questions, Deo left his room. Theseus sighed and took off the cardigan he was previously wearing and put on a red v neck jumper over the white shirt that he was already wearing, he found a green necktie that he tied loosely around his collar. When Theseus was done changing he stepped outside the room, Deo pulled him to run "come on Theseus we need to hurry". The two boys ran for around 3 solid minutes, just as they were about to round a corner, Deo stopped. Deo straightened the imperial prince's jumper and his necktie. "I apologize crowned prince, I understand that this is not the formal attire, but you do look nice." "Thank you, Deo, now let's go," Theseus said as he walked in front of Deo and there was nobody else at the palace front other than the guards. Theseus went and stood in his place once he did he started to question Deo "Deo" yes imperial crowned prince Theseus?" "Where is the emperor?" Theseus said Deo then looked both ways and muttered "he is about to sho-" just before Deo could finish his sentence. A guard yelled not as loud as they usually would "PLEASE BOW FOR HIS IMPERIAL HIGHNESS EMPEROR PHILZA OF THE ANTARCTIC EMPIRE" just as a guard yelled this all the guards knelt to the emperor. The emperor just waved in acknowledgement, and then all the guards arose and stood in their usual positions. The emperor walked and stood in the centre, then Theseus walked slightly forward and stood just slightly behind the emperor and to the right of him."

The emperor spared a glance at Theseus and smiled faintly, "well done Theseus, I'm happy that you were able to change into something more appropriate" "pardon your imperial highness" Theseus replied. The emperor didn't care to add another word and instead smiled softly. Theseus looked at his father when Theseus turned to face the front of him. The emperor and Theseus waited for the arrival of the eldest prince.