chapter 7

Away from the palace in a small town on the border of the kingdom of the Dream SMP. A man with goat horns who wore a black suit was having a meeting with a mysterious figure. "So how did you find this humble family run business" the man with goat horns asked. "I have my connections anyway my boss has a task for you, I come on behalf of him".

"So you want the imperial prince to meet his mother," the man with goat horns said with a dark tone, "that's exactly what I asked for Jschlatt"

"Alright, but murdering the imperial crowned prince of the Antarctic empire will cost a lot of money" the mysterious figure replied, "that's fine you will receive whatever amount you desire you shall receive Just kill the prince". "Why are you telling us now isn't the kid like 14 we have 2 years until he's officially made emperor" "yes, but it's hard to get close to the crowned prince". "Alright mister you have yourself a deal" jshatt said as he stood up"oh and," the mysterious figure said as he got up "I want him dead before he is made emperor" jshatt "yes of course". The mysterious figure walked out the door "oh, and before I forget here is the half of the payment you will receive the other half when the job is complete". "Of course sir, but may we know your name and your address we need it to keep you on our records". The figure visibly became confused "uhh call me pandas and I live in the capital city of greater dream SMP "pandas"? As in the animal panda?" "Yes got a problem with it" the figure replied with a dark and threatening tone "no none at all" "ill send in my best assassin". "Alright, but he needs to have a connection with a guard or maid to get the job my employer has already arranged for him to recommended". "brilliant if this is done up to my bosses  standard you will receive a hefty bonus" the mysterious figure said as he left the small house.

Schlatt grinned as he opened the briefcase and was pleasantly surprised to see it was full of golden coins and that in the centre of the briefcase was a sword made out of an ancient and unbreakable material called netherite. Jschlatt yelled from his meeting room "TUBBO COME TO THE OFFICE" a boy who was around 5 foot 8 entered the office with a cold and dark look in his eyes "you called sir". "Tubbo you have a new mission, and it's to kill imperial crowned prince Theseus". Tubbo's eyes widen "the imperial prince the one that constantly followed by squad of high ranking guards".  "Yes yes that prince" "how the fuck am I going to get in the Palace and kill him". "Let me finish tubbo" "our client has so kindly given you a connection, so you can join the guard as Theseus personal guard me and the client suspect that the emperor will be crowning Theseus on his 17 birthday. The reason we have started preparing now is, so you can gain the Palace trust. Most importantly you need to gain Theseus trust then when the time is right whilst he is sleeping you can put a dagger in his stomach the same way I did with his mother". "Of course sir" "but tubbo" Jschlatt gaze turned serious for a second "the client is paying a lot of money to kill the imperial crowned prince I personally think a royal from a different kingdom has hired our help. I want you to figure out the royal. Have reason to believe it is a high ranking member of the royal family of greater dream SMP. " And our client has gifted you this" schlatt picks up the netherite sword" this is a netherite sword enchanted to max levels so that you can early pass the guard exams. "Did our client think I was not good enough" "nope he just wanted to make sure you definitely got in". "Well then I guess I'm applying to become a royal guard". You have already been recommended you will have to go through a few tests in 5 days and if you pass them you will be appointed by next week.  "It takes three days to get to the capital from here, so you should leave by the day after tomorrow" "alright sir". "Tubbo before you go a lot of money is one of the line don't fuck it up plus if you succeed you might be able to bring your sibling from snowchester understood". "Understood sir" "good you are dismissed".

Tubbo the left the office he walked up the stairs to his room he is a very skilled assassin he was the best of the best he has killed many Marquises, Marchionesses, Viscounts, and Viscountesses but never a prince. Tubbo was slightly nervous sometimes he wishes he could just go to his house and spend his days with his little sister. Tubbo's house was in the far region of snowchester with was a full 2 weeks journey to get there, his Parents were killed by their debt collectors goons all because they could pay him. Tubbo was able to get a job with the Antarctic empire as an assassin he trained under shatt who was the very same person who killed the empress 6 years ago. He used to write to his sister, but the prices of paper rose from 2 gold coins for 20 sheets to 10 gold coins for 5 sheets, so he stopped writing letters monthly and only wrote one a year one on her birthday. However, his sister still sent 4 letters a year and occasionally  to remind him to pay for the house. 

Tubbo desperately wanted to bring his sister to the greater dream SMP to live with him however tubbo and his sister didn't have enough money to travel legally, so he paid a broker to smuggle him into the kingdom. He decided it would be better to leave his sister behind with his aunt. His aunt was lovely however she had an incurable disease, and she only had limited time left. 

Today was the first time Shatt ever mentioned that tubbo could bring his sister here every time tubbo brings it up Shlatt gets angry and says he will never allow it. If tubbo completed this job maybe he can finally live a peaceful life with his sister where he will not have to worry about bills or debt collectors. Just a peaceful life that's all tubbo ever wanted and to achieve it he will do anything.