Chapter 15

Theseus was sitting in a board meeting with some officials He was not paying attention they were just repeating what he already knew. "Theseus what is your opinion on this matter, at hand," a council member said, "well for starters we should try talking with the Greater Dream SMP". Then maybe they can explain themselves". Theseus was talking about 3 supply ships that had gone missing while trying to deliver resources to a kingdom that was once independent, but a few years ago joined the Antarctic empire. "But your imperial highness we all know that the greater dream SMP has sunk these ships". "I am aware, but it would not be advised to start a war right now so, for now, we have to communicate with them to see what their issue is. I am sure they are not sinking ships for no reason". Eryn who was a council member then spoke up. "Your grace should we start preparing for war"." Yes Eryn I think we should just in case but make sure to keep it on the low we should start contacting allies to talk. We cannot risk letting the enemy figure out we are getting ready for war". "Of course your grace we shall keep it down and send private letters to our closest allies we will make up the letters then I will personally deliver them to your study". "Thank you eryn" "it's no problem your imperial highness".

Then while the council members were discussing a castle maid had knocked. Then a member of the council started talking "excuse me, but maids are not allowed to disrupt a council meeting while it is in session please leave". Theseus got up from his chair "it is fine grand council member what is it you require miss?" Theseus said while looking at the maid "thank your imperial highness the royal carriages of the greater dream SMP were spotted entering a 10-mile radius around the castle. The emperor has requested that you go outside to wait for them immediately". "Of course please tell the emperor I will be there momentarily". "Thank you your imperial highness" "you are dismissed" Theseus says as that maid turns to exit the room.

"Well, I guess this meeting is dismissed thank you for all for coming" "the honour is ours your imperial highness". Theseus then walked to the door with a stack of papers and started walking to his room to get ready for the arrival of the royals. He put the paper down on his desk and looked in his mirror and tidied himself up. Then Theseus walked to the entrance of the palace. The emperor and the second-eldest prince Wilbur were already waiting."took you long enough" Wilbur muttered under his breath. "Theseus it is nice of you to join us, but I was expecting you to arrive earlier" "well your grace I was in a council meeting when I received your message . However, I do understand that is not a valid reason and I apologise for being late"."alright," the emperor said. The emperor looked at both Wilbur and Theseus and said "I expect no complaints from the visiting royals . The Antarctic empire is on the verge of war with the kingdom of Greater dream SMP that's why they are visiting . To avoid war." Just as the emperor finished talking the gates open that indicates the royals are about to enter. Theseus takes a deep breath as he smiles. 

Three beautifully decorated carriages enter the gates. A guard gets down and opens the door of the first carriage. A tall man with blond hair and a mask covering most of his face stepped down from the carriage. Then from the second carriage, the guard helped the young lady step out she was wearing a puffy green dress she also has a mask on. The pair of royals walked up the front steps of the palace. The older and taller male then bows and greets the emperor and the girl to his side who was a bit behind him." It is an honour to greet you your imperial highness" the male says as he bows "it is an honour to greet you as well crown prince dream but where is the rest of your family?".  "ah my mother queen puffy was feeling slightly under the weather, so my family has decided to stay with her . " Oh I understand I hope she feels better soon" "thank you for your condolences your imperial highness". "This is my second-eldest son prince Wilbur" the emperor said whilst turning to look at Wilbur "and this is my youngest son Crown prince Theseus." the emperor said while looking at Theseus." Prince Theseus please give our guest a tour of the palace then show them to their respective rooms" "of course your grace" Theseus now looks towards Crown prince dream and princess drista "please follow me".

Theseus gave the two royals plus sapnap a tour of the palace. It was a long 2-hour tour Theseus had finished "I have finished the tour I will take you to your respective rooms now please follow me". Theseus walked down to the corridor"this is your room Crown Prince Dream "thank you, Prince Theseus" "and the guards' room is directly next to this one" "thank you crown prince". Sapnap said as he "and princess drista allow me to take you to your room now" ." Alright" the princess replied . It took. The two arrived, Theseus opened the door for her "this is your room drista" drista turned around to look Theseus dead in the eyes "excuse me prince Theseus, but it's princess drista" "alright dream," Theseus said . Drista looked shocked at him again" how do you know" ." lets head inside and talk the walls tend to listen". Theseus said as he gestured for drista to enter the room. Drista entered and Theseus shut the door "now tell me how did you know" "you don't recognise me do you drista. Should I put on a red and white shirt" Theseus said as he giggled "wait for a second TOMMY!" "SHU keep your voice down oh surprise" "next you're going to tell me tubbo is an actual bee" "you never know". Theseus said while laughing a bit." Anyway, I have to go princess I will see you at lunch which is being served at 2 pm in the dining hall". "Thank you, Tommy," drista said as she smiled. "Drista let us keep formality inside the palace. You call me Theseus and ill call you drista alright" "yeah that sounds good I cannot imagine how my brother would react if I greeted you informally" "see you soon princess drista" "good day prince Theseus". Theseus walked to the door and left the room. 

Drista then thought "this is going to be an interesting visit".