Chapter 8

It was the morning of the next day lady beau had slept in the guest-chamber and now the emperor prince Wilbur, prince Theseus and lady beau sat at the large dining table. The emperor began speaking "lady beau I have been informed of the actions that took place last night and I wish to apologise to you. I have sent word to your father about what happened and he and general techno blade are travelling back to the empire as we speak". Everyone's eyes turned towards the emperor "they will be arriving in a fortnight, and we will be holding a little celebration to welcome the eldest imperial prince and the duke. However, lady beau  your father thinks it will be safer to house you in a remote mansion in kinoko kingdom until it is safe" "of course your imperial highness". Beau looked to see Theseus staring at her, she knew that this was an excuse for her to be taken out of the picture." You have may leave lady beau I have some things I need to discuss with my sons privately" "as you wish your highness". All the maids and guards left the room and then beau stood up and walked to talk to some maids for the gossip.

Due to general Technoblade's return, there will be a little welcoming party that will be thrown in the palace's main courtyard. Prince Theseus "yes father" "please sign and sent out the invitations" "of course your grace" "and prince Wilbur" "please ensure that all the guards are ready for the general's return after this the general will be stationed here in the Antarctic empire for the visit from the royal family of the greater dream SMP am I understood"."yes your imperial highness," Wilbur and Theseus had said in sync. "You are both dismissed" "thank you" Wilbur got up and started walking out of the room he quickly walked down to his chamber.

He never forgave Theseus in Wilbur's heart he feels like he should be the successor of the emperor. He decided on the day that his father crowned Theseus he would make Theseus's life a living hell what was Wilbur's goal? Well, that's easy to make Theseus give up the throne by any means his Theseus was gone and instead replaced with a 14-year-old with a stern and cold gaze. 

Wilbur hated him he wanted his happy family and his wife. Nobody was there to comfort Wilbur when his mother died Technoblade has his father comfort him Wilbur had nobody and nobody knew that Wilbur had driven himself into insanity. When he got married and moved in with sally in their sunny mansion Wilbur's insane thoughts stopped for a while. He was the happiest he had ever been. Especially when his son Fundy was born, but everyone thought Sally had died while giving birth to Fundy. It was a lie she was not just pregnant with Fundy, but she had twins and nobody knew. Everyone thought she had only given birth to Fundy, but she had given birth to Fundy and a beautiful baby girl. When the two had just been born Wilbur had a little insanity attack he tried to subdue it by locking himself in a random room but in that room was sally and his baby girl and their pillows ... Wilbur suffocated them both and told everyone that sally had passed after giving birth and that the baby was born weak and had passed only an hour after birth. Some people say that the 'smallest coffins are the heaviest to carry' but for Wilbur when he saw the supposed 'love of his life' and his newborn be put in coffins he thought of nothing but relief and happiness? Was that the word to describe what he felt when he saw the person he was destined to spend the rest of his life with and his baby be put into coffins and buried never to be seen again? Wilbur decided it would be safer if Fundy and himself shifted to the royal palace there were more people there plus he would have to bear to look in the eyes of his son oh his sweet son. Wilbur could never look at his son in his eyes because every time he does he can see Sally's smile he hears his dead baby girls chuckle he sees their dead bodies in front of him. That was another benefit of moving to the palace he never had to see Fundy. Although he did feel guilty leaving it to governesses and maids to take care of his son, it was better than what he could do. After all, Wilbur only wanted what was best for his son.

 Wilbur arrived at his room he immediately looked over his room was always neat so unlike the 14-year-old he once was. Now he was told he has had a wife he had a son, and he could grow a beard he achieved all but one thing in his life. But that little one thing might happen if a little 'accident' happened. He could have the throne .he could be the king. He could finally gain his father's recognition.