chapter 11

It has been 1 week since beaus departure

And Deo is still on leave. According to Deo's letter, he would be gone for another week due to personal reasons.

General Technoblade and the grand duke were caught in a storm and were delaying their return to the empire.

Prince Theseus was sitting at the dining table with his father alone. Prince Wilbur went out with his son to stay at his old mansion for a week. According to the maids, the second -the eldest imperial prince is planning to move back out to his mansion.

The bags under the prince's eye became more defined. Without Deo's help with the workload of the deceased empress and the absence of a friend beau. The work of the second prince Wilbur who was personally asking Theseus to cover his work while he spends time with his son for a week. His workload was tripled. "Prince Theseus " the prince looked up at the emperor "yes your imperial highness" " your royal guard will be assigned to you later this week. " The emperor said as he looked at Theseus  "the royal family of greater dream SMP will not be arriving only their crowned prince and his guard will be visiting the empire. I do hope that everything is prepared for their 2 months' stays here at the palace." "Yes, your highness I have made all the arrangements ." "For general Technoblade's return there will be a ball I have already ensured this by informing the court, and they think it is a good way to find a lady for the general the invitations have already been sent out." Theseus was about to respond to the emperor, but the emperor continued "also have you been getting much sleep Theseus," the emperor said as he looked frustrated at his son. "You do understand that our guests will be coming to see the Antarctic empire's crown prince but will be shocked to see that he looks like he was run over by horses. Fix your appearance Theseus it's utterly Appling that I even have to discuss this with you " the emperor said. "Well maybe if you stepped up and did more I would have time to sleep but let's not forget we have Theseus to do everything" Theseus muttered.

"What was that Imperial Crowned Prince Theseus". "It was nothing you're highness" "Oh no I would like to hear what you just said Imperial Crowned Prince Theseus" the emperor stood up and walked over to Theseus.

 "Listen Theseus whatever I do is for the Empire's benefit. You have no right to question my decisions. I am your Emperor Theseus just because I am your father gives you no right to disrespect me like this. Don't you dare disrespect me like this again Theseus! You need to grow up. You're not 7 Years old am I Understood."

"Yes you imperial highness I understand"

"Good. Theseus you are dismissed. I do not wish to see you for the rest of this evening"

"Of course your highness," Theseus said as he got up and left the dining hall he was furious he angrily walked down the palace corridors and opened his chambers and slammed the door shut behind him. How was this his fault? When did his relationship with his father get so bad? Why?

Theseus was 99% sure that prince Wilbur had said something to do with the emperor so sour with Theseus he probably wasn't even with his son. Theseus leaves his room to head to the gardens to get some fresh air but when he opens the door he sees Fundy and his governess. That's weird according to what Wilbur told him personally Wilbur would be taking Fundy to see their old mansion for an entire week and Wilbur had requested that Theseus cover his duties while he spends some time with his son. But Fundy was right here in the palace. Theseus slowly approached Fundy and knelt "Good evening  Fundy how are you," Theseus said with a small simple plastered on his face "uncle" Fundy crawled over and latched onto Theseus's leg. Theseus sighed he completely forgot that Fundy was a literal 1-year-old and that he could only say three words ." somebody's happy to see me"  he giggles. Fundy governess curtseys and says "Good evening your imperial highness " "ah good evening miss I was just coming outside for some fresh air. I was not aware that Fundy was here I thought he would be with his father in their mansion". Theseus explained, "um I'm sorry your imperial highness but the imperial prince Wilbur is still in the palace he has not left". Theseus replied "ahh good to know thank you miss I will be heading off now" Theseus knelt" see ya later Fundy. I have to leave" "of course, your imperial highness have a wonderful evening" "good day miss ". Theseus walked into the Palace to try to find Wilbur. 

Theseus was storming down the corridors, but he didn't realise that he already arrived outside Wilbur's chamber. Theseus knocked on the door that was down the corridor he heard a "come in" and he walked in and closed the door. There he was sitting at his desk sorting out some papers. "Prince Wilbur," Theseus said in a way to try to get his attention "prince Wilbur hello can you hear me". Wilbur finally acknowledged Theseus "oh I'm sorry prince Theseus I was busy" "if I may ask what are doing you . As you told me this morning that you would be leaving for a week and told me to complete all of your tasks." "Yes well you see Theseus the carriage broke, so we couldn't go," Wilbur said. Theseus could tell even without looking that Wilbur had a smirk plastered across his face "well prince Wilbur we have more than 1 carriage . I am certain that not all of them are broken". "Well crown prince Theseus I didn't feel like doing work, so I thought to give it to you, I mean you are the crown prince better act like one. " Also maybe you should fix your appearance Theseus you look like you had your beauty sleep," Wilbur said as he laughed.

Theseus had enough he walked over to his room and took all the papers Wilbur was meant to have to check and sign he carried all of them and put them all on Wilbur's desk. "Since you're in the palace and not away you should finish all of your work". Theseus said as he walked over to exit Wilbur's room. Theseus did not have time to deal with this he had a meeting with 5 nobles in 15 minutes, and he had to write a beau letter and approve a few important documents. He had to speak to the former captain of the guard captainsparklez so that Theseus can get his opinion on some army advancements that he could not ask the current general as he was away.  Theseus also needed to complete some tasks that normally an empress would complete like talking to the maids about the dress code that he had to arrange for Technoblades party. He also had to set up a meeting with Lord Awesamdude of the badlands. He also needed to inform the staff that only prince dream and his guard will be visiting the empire. He needed to do tasks the emperor would normally complete like a crackdown on a corrupt lower marque who is abusing his title. He needed to speak with the president Quackity of Las Nevadas or send someone to arrange to meet with his vice president slimecicle.  He also had an ungodly amount of paperwork he has to complete he has to arrange for a few royals of other kingdoms to stay at the imperial palace for the general Technoblades party. He needed to check who would be coming and make a list for the staff to complete. He also had to write a letter to Deo asking when he would return. He needed to appear in the court more often because according to some people on the grand court "cannot remember" the last time they had seen Theseus near the court.

He had much to do but had no help whatsoever.