Chapter 1-Imperial Crown Prince Theseus....

I, The Emperor Philip of the Antarctic empire, Crown my youngest son the imperial Prince Theseus to become my heir And the next emperor of the Antarctic empire.

The entire crowd gasped.

The people of the Antarctic empire had realised long ago that their beloved emperor would crown one of his three sons today, but nobody expected him to crown his youngest son today. Everybody expected his second-eldest Wilbur to take the throne after his father. Each of the servant, guards, lords, lady's, barons and baronesses knew that Prince Technoblade would refuse the throne as Prince Technoblade was more involved in the art of war rather than politics.

And the public assumed that prince Wilbur would be crowned, not his younger brother Theseus. Prince Wilbur stood irritated as prince Technoblade stared at prince Wilbur with shock in his eyes'. Prince Wilbur himself looked as if he was going to murder someone. Just before prince Wilbur was going to protest his father decision, Prince Technoblade whispered to Prince Wilbur "calm down Wilbur you absolutely cannot make a scene right now, wait until we are in the palace". Despite everyone's shocked face, empress Kristen merely smiled softly at her three boys as she averted he gazes to the crowds below.

As the crowds look at the now imperial crowned prince Theseus in astonishment, an 8-year-old being crowned the imperial crowned prince of the Antarctic empire one of the most powerful, richest and military minded empire in the entire world. What a joke.

Prince Theseus himself was shocked, he had no idea he would be crowned, he thought Wilbur would be crowned. As the emperor Philza smiled gently at the 8-year-old, he bent down to whisper in his youngest ear "do a good job son, I believe in you". Theseus stood shell shocked he had no idea what to do, for god's sake he wasn't meant to be crowned prince. He was meant to be the third imperial prince, the fun, outgoing kind-hearted third prince who had no chance of becoming king. But now look at him standing in front of crowds of people as they cheered his name. Theseus took a quick glance at his two older brothers to see prince Technoblade attempting to calm prince Wilbur down, but it was not working, Wilbur was not even trying to compose his anger.  What was Theseus meant to do, How could he tell his father that he didn't want to become the next emperor. Emperor Philza quickly snapped Theseus out of his little trance, "keep your composure Theseus I understand you're startled, but we will be having a family discussion about this at dinner" Philza whispered sternly to his youngest.

Theseus had no idea what to do this was too much everyone was looking at him, he wasn't trained to deal with this he never paid attention to his tutors when they attempted to teach him royal etiquette. He was always sneaking off chuckling with his friend Timedeo .This was a whole different world, he had no idea what to do.  Theseus doesn't want to be crown prince, he wants to be a traveller. He wanted to travel the world with his two older brothers and his mum and dad, he just wanted his family to be happy. He doesn't matter, the only thing that matters is if his family is happy because if his family is happy he is happy. But it doest matter what they care about right now, what matters is that Theseus wanted answers.

He would have to speak to his father about this.