The Bet (Part 5): Moist Wet Waves [Tzuyu x M Reader]

A/N: It's upload day!

I was debating between uploading a chapter of this or a chapter of The Manager, and this won the coin toss.

It's Tzuyu time!

See you at the bottom 😊

A few days before TWICE embarked upon their American tour, the company rented out a small venue to conduct a dress rehearsal of their set. Y/N had been wandering backstage to find a quiet corner to get away from the loud music that had been blaring over the speakers for the last four hours, but he ended up stumbling across an occupied dressing room.

Muffled voices were emanating from behind the door, and when Y/N got closer, he head Sana's voice cut through sharply.

"You want Y/N to do what?" said Sana.

"Stop!" That was Tzuyu. Her voice was further dampened, like she was hiding her face in her hands. "I know, it's weird."

"It's not weird," Sana insisted. "It's just... I didn't expect that kind of thing from you. You're so serious about your skincare routine."

"It's not like it's going to be there for a long time!" said Tzuyu, alarmed. "I've just... I've always wondered what it would feel like."

"Well, if you're into getting—"

"Don't say it out loud!"

"Jeez, fine!" Sana sighed. "If that's what you're into, just ask Y/N! He's not the kind of person who'll make fun of you."

"Really?"

"He would absolutely never turn you down," said Sana darkly.

"Why are you so serious about it?"

"Because it's a dangerous thing," Sana muttered. "It's likely to inflate his ego."