The Bet (Part 3): More-Than-Friendly Competition [Mina x Chaeyoung x M Reader]

A/N: Hello again. It's me.

Not gonna say too much here, other than thanks for hanging around. New people who've followed me in the interim: hi! How you doin?

So a lot of you want me to update this story ig? Idk, I feel like the fact that half the messages I get telling me to update The Bet probably means something. So I decided to grant your wishes! Call me a genie.

Remember last chapter? I don't! I had to reread it! All I know is that I mentioned a lil' something about a possible threesome...

I get it, I'm not slick. Enjoy, guys, gals, and nonbinary pals

Y/N was coming up on the end of another all-nighter. His fourth cup of coffee had been a mistake. His leg was jittering so violently that he was concerned it might fall off. He had just overcome a fit of eye-twitching and finally felt like he was entering flow-state—until his phone started ringing.

He groaned in frustration, his concentration broken. But the number on the line was one he had saved under the name "JYPE," and Y/N knew they wouldn't call him unless it was important. He picked up the phone.

"Hello, is this Y/N?" said the voice on the other end.

"Yes, it is. What can I do for you?"

"I was just calling to inform you that CEO Park would like to meet with you this afternoon. Are you available at half past noon?"

"Yes," said Y/N immediately, standing from his desk. "Is something wrong?"